Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GW1 Bots working in July 2017

Discussion on GW1 Bots working in July 2017 within the GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Guild Wars category.

Old 11/22/2017, 20:04   #676

elite*gold: 0
Hi, For me the chalice farmer doesn't pick up chalices or relics. It only picks up bones and dust.
Old 11/23/2017, 01:17   #677

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilborde View Post
Hi, For me the chalice farmer doesn't pick up chalices or relics. It only picks up bones and dust.
The bot works for me as intended, however the drop rate of either chalice or relics is extremly low, in 500 runs i think i got only 10 chalices and 3 relics.

Hope this helps
Old 11/23/2017, 05:32   #678

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikecookehz View Post
The bot works for me as intended, however the drop rate of either chalice or relics is extremly low, in 500 runs i think i got only 10 chalices and 3 relics.

Hope this helps
Yeah I know the drop rate is low, but I saw in the text chat in the game, "blank has dropped a diessa chalice" and the I didn't have any in my inv. Do you know how I can edit the code to add relics and chalices?
Old 11/23/2017, 05:44   #679

Quote:
Yeah I know the drop rate is low, but I saw in the text chat in the game, "blank has dropped a diessa chalice" and the I didn't have any in my inv. Do you know how I can edit the code to add relics and chalices?
The bot already has the code for both of them added,
another fact could have been that the bot died on that particular run and did not picked up the chalice.

Sadly i cannot help you in regards to the code, im quite new at this myself.
Old 11/23/2017, 05:45   #680

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikecookehz View Post
The bot already has the code for both of them added,
another fact could have been that the bot died on that particular run and did not picked up the chalice.

Sadly i cannot help you in regards to the code, im quite new at this myself.
Ah, it probably did die, the fail rate is quite high. Thank you!
Old 11/23/2017, 09:50   #681

builds

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikingkongracer61 View Post

BUILDS ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by calypso974fire View Post
yeah you got one in this topic posted by Mia

In order to maximize this bot, add several heros to your team (M heal/prot and W or P runner). They wont affect the drops in the chests and they will prevent several death.

Also you can find several chest for Boreal station.
u have the builds? i cant find them
Old 11/23/2017, 10:06   #682

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICON007 View Post
BUILDS ?

If you would just open the ChestRun - sin.au3 File you would see in line 7 the build Code ... For real dude. You aren't even asking nicely ... you just demand deman demand even with capslock on ...
Old 11/23/2017, 14:56   #683

Thumbs down

Quote:
BUILDS ?

Old 11/23/2017, 15:30   #684

elite*gold: 100
I load the next 24 Hours My Anty Rupt Bot Here Up For All The Peoples who no longer want these Rupt Bots
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/24/2017, 11:55   #685

Is it possible to change type of salvage kits used? The most recent vaettir bot uses superior ID kits but refuses to use superior salvage and buys some of the cheapest kind
Plus it doesn't use cupcakes, despite finding them in bags.
Old 11/24/2017, 20:37   #686

Quote:
Originally Posted by shejesa View Post
Is it possible to change type of salvage kits used? The most recent vaettir bot uses superior ID kits but refuses to use superior salvage and buys some of the cheapest kind
Plus it doesn't use cupcakes, despite finding them in bags.
Stupid request.
Think about why he does not to use superior salvage... x|
I'm not going to explain to you why, I'll let you try yourself.
Old 11/24/2017, 20:45   #687

Well, it would litter bags as hell. Plus I'm not smart enough to edit code myself so I don't really know if there is any way to choose an option to get only materials instead of running down the whole list of mods.
Old 11/25/2017, 03:04   #688

hello, I was wondering is it possible for a bot to tell on armor pieces the runes they have on them? I noticed in kilroy that you get a lot of blue armor pieces that can have some nice runes/insignias and was wondering how hard it was to code/see if a bot could recognize certain runes/insignias (windwalker, vitae, vigor are a few off the top of my head) and keep those?

(also going to redownload the title vanq bot to see if I can get it to work right on the eotn vanqs since we have bots for all the other ones (kurz/lux/lb/ss) and if not see what the problem is with it)
Old 11/25/2017, 07:47   #689

Hey guys, the vaettir bot seems to mess up for me for some reason. Idk if I'm doing something wrong, but the bot only completes enough runs until the inventory is almost full of unid golds, then it doesn't id and sell them but just continues running to jaga moraine and mapping back to longeyes. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong. I have a sup id kit and a reg salvage kit in the inv and some other useless junk.
Old 11/25/2017, 12:09   #690

elite*gold: 25
Quote:
Hey guys, the vaettir bot seems to mess up for me for some reason. Idk if I'm doing something wrong, but the bot only completes enough runs until the inventory is almost full of unid golds, then it doesn't id and sell them but just continues running to jaga moraine and mapping back to longeyes. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong. I have a sup id kit and a reg salvage kit in the inv and some other useless junk.
at this point does any message like "you may not enter this outpost" appear? I think some vaettier versions sell stuff at the guild hall. if you dont have one that might be an issue

Quote:
BUILDS ?

i always used derv / para with para running skills and derv instant enchants for health and the mytic 300% 1/4 sec skill
+ warriors with the"attack" skill
all on "dont fight" mode
+ a monk or assa i think - heroes are there to take the damage

Tags
bots, free, gw1, working