Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars > GW Bots
You last visited: Today at 21:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question about memory finding.

Discussion on Question about memory finding. within the GW Bots forum part of the Guild Wars category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Question about memory finding.

Hey,I'm pretty much new at memory finding/reading,I've been trying to do it by myself until now,I decided to seek help here because I am somewhat confused.

I know how to find base memory address in Guild Wars and I've found out that 1b4 is the offset for "skill id".However if I use base memory address and 1b4 offset it gives me the skill I AM casting.How do I make it so it displays the skill id my target is casting?

I've tried pretty much every possibilty with my "knowledge" but I couldn't figure out how to see what skill my target is casting.I would be really happy if someone could help me out a little.
Old 08/21/2010, 03:07   #2

elite*gold: 0
I have found some offsets,which may lead to solving my problem.But I have another newb question,how does everybody find offsets and list them properly? I know how to find offsets manually with cheat engine but it doesn't look like they do it manually and they do it so fast(including offset names) like it's nothing.

For example how would someone be able to find "offset id" in Guild Wars?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
finding memory addresses
06/01/2010 - General Coding - 8 Replies
hi all! how can i find addresses of functions (to call these) in a game? e.g. if i want that a bot uses a skill, walks around etc? is there a tutorial of finding these functions (maybe with a debugger)? thanks!
[Question]Finding Char ID
09/09/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Just curious, but does anyone know how to make a proxy/prog to view a players character ID in game. I know it's done via a proxy someone made. But I don't have that proxy. Just wondering if anyone knows how to make one. If so, explain to me what I need exactly. I can find a persons ID(s) via WPE in game, but it's annoying having to record it every time. A simple program that when you click on a player, you can view their stats and Char ID.
Need help finding Luck Time on CO Memory
05/14/2009 - CO2 Programming - 3 Replies
Ok... i wanna make an auto disconnect feature using AutoIt3, so that when i stop getting LT it automatically disconnects! The problem is LT is stored dynamically, so it always changes the address, but it has to be a pointer somewhere, with it stored, i just can't find it! Can someone help me? I was using cheat engine 5.5, but right now i'm still having a hard time, since this is my first time messing with the memory. I can easily find where the LT counter is stored, but can't find the...
question about address finding
03/05/2009 - Dekaron - 0 Replies
dont mean to be a total noob but is their like a TUT somewhere that teaches people how to find the address for those .cht for CE because i auctually wanna learn :bandit:
Finding Memory Offsets in WoW?
07/12/2007 - World of Warcraft - 3 Replies
Hey people, i make bots, and so far i had some guy finding the offsets for me. how to do? do u know?