Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Programming
You last visited: Today at 22:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need help finding Luck Time on CO Memory

Discussion on Need help finding Luck Time on CO Memory within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need help finding Luck Time on CO Memory

Ok... i wanna make an auto disconnect feature using AutoIt3, so that when i stop getting LT it automatically disconnects!

The problem is LT is stored dynamically, so it always changes the address, but it has to be a pointer somewhere, with it stored, i just can't find it!

Can someone help me? I was using cheat engine 5.5, but right now i'm still having a hard time, since this is my first time messing with the memory.
I can easily find where the LT counter is stored, but can't find the pointer to it.

Hope someone can help me on this one...
Old 05/13/2009, 19:53   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retrian View Post
Ok... i wanna make an auto disconnect feature using AutoIt3, so that when i stop getting LT it automatically disconnects!

The problem is LT is stored dynamically, so it always changes the address, but it has to be a pointer somewhere, with it stored, i just can't find it!

Can someone help me? I was using cheat engine 5.5, but right now i'm still having a hard time, since this is my first time messing with the memory.
I can easily find where the LT counter is stored, but can't find the pointer to it.

Hope someone can help me on this one...
right click the addres -> Pointer scan for this address
Old 05/14/2009, 03:18   #3

tried that already, but just found out what i was doing wrong
i was searching pointer for all process, not only Conquer, gonna try it again later
Old 05/14/2009, 05:12   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retrian View Post
tried that already, but just found out what i was doing wrong
i was searching pointer for all process, not only Conquer, gonna try it again later
well, then thats ur problem right there! XD