Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars > GW Bots
You last visited: Today at 04:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

UW Heroway!!!

Discussion on UW Heroway!!! within the GW Bots forum part of the Guild Wars category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool UW Heroway!!!

So I have revived an old underworld bot(kinda) however I am in need of some help to fine tune it. This bot seemed to have its own flaws before i started digging in on it, but I would like to get it complete.

Things it does:

Maps to ToA and changes districts every run.

Ids and Sells all items except for ecto and event related.
Spawns Grenth.

Clears Chamber and takes quest.

runs to wastes and clears all.

runs up mountain to plains.

clears plains .

returns to ToA.

Problems I am having:

Does not always use dialog correctly and does not enter UW.

Func Useskills does not seem to properly allow it to use skills.

Often times will not restart after a run when back in ToA.

Due to not using skills will sometimes cause a long standstill due to nothing being killed by heros.(worms up mountain)

Im sure there may be other minor things but this is whats going on for now.

Thanks in advance!! Looking forward to Discussion and the help!
Attached Files
File Type: zip UW Heroway.zip (47.1 KB, 22 views)
Old 12/14/2020, 18:44   #2

Hello,
I advise you to replace the not working functions with some from other bots. You can improve every bots this way, even years old bots can be revived this way.
I already updated this bot some times ago, you can find it somewhere on the forum.
I could send mine but it's a lil buggy private version that I don't want to fix for the moment, I'll wait until free weeks.

If you want my opinion, this bot is not even worth using against most old bots if you revive them (like BDS bot that can be improved, VSF one, Conset bots etc). Even vaettir is worth more (making 300K/day, if I remember correctly this one does like 12-13e a day with full hero team, which is nothing)
Old 02/02/2021, 08:07   #3

Hello, i'm trying this bot but when i start it gw instantly crashes, pls someone help me?
Old 02/03/2021, 09:44   #4

first of all: its an old public bot and even if you fix your issues its not worth it farming UW with 7 heros sharing droprate. This bot is outclassed by nearly every other bot.

if you still want to work on it for whatever reasons you have:
you should take your time and read 1h in a proper gwa2 file. you will notice that useskills() is ignoring aftercasts and is overlaying skills cause its just randomly spamming 1-8. some gwa2 have useskillex() in it. when it doesnt restart a run your exit function is not clean. check the mainloop. you need to prepare to invest some time if you really want to fix a project like this or make it even semi worth it to run.

edit: check the radius paremeters in your fight func. if you lower it your problem with the worms will be solved

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadots91 View Post
Hello, i'm trying this bot but when i start it gw instantly crashes, pls someone help me?
this bot is trash and has old headders. you need to use an updated gwa2