Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars > GW Bots
You last visited: Today at 15:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Running bots

Discussion on Running bots within the GW Bots forum part of the Guild Wars category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Running bots

Question. how are you to run multiple bots on different ip addresses? I used to just open 20 clients and run them. but see they are banning alot recently. So do i need to do like multiple virtual boxes on the same pc?

just curious.

Old 07/31/2019, 05:54   #2

elite*gold: 0
Unfortunately, that's not going to change your IP address. U would need different service providers (or different physical addresses) to change your IP addresses. Back in the days, there use to be proxy servers (or services available) and you could use those as a pass through to give you a different IP address. Also there were hacking tools which would allow you to spoof your IP address, like in the "War Games" days. Haven't seen much info on this sort of things recently, but maybe some with more knowledge can chime in on this?

« IdMgr.h(73) | Drop buff »