Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars > GW Bots
You last visited: Today at 06:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Account suspended

Discussion on Account suspended within the GW Bots forum part of the Guild Wars category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Account suspended

Hey!
Just got my acc suspended for use of JQ bot. Anyone knows if they unlock accs or is second ban permanent?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
my account has been blocked from the game? anu un suspended lang?
03/20/2013 - Grand Chase Philippines - 83 Replies
pls kindly pls someone tell me if suspended lang un oh blocked tlga? marerestore ku pa ba ung account ko ?waahh laki na ng ngastos ku dun huhu pls help me:mofo:
Brewko likes assplay, lol they just suspended my account
04/26/2011 - Planetside - 9 Replies
ROF-MHS Auto Assembly COF INI afturburn
account banned or suspended
10/31/2009 - Dragonica - 4 Replies
my account has been banned or suspended. would anyone mind telling whether my account is going to be banned forever?
My account suspended
11/09/2008 - Planetside - 11 Replies
Well, one of the accounts i play on(paid by a stolen 90 Day SOE gamecard), has been suspended.. for no reason, probably because a flagged account. but no GM was present. and i was only venturing through Planetside's Functions.. Well i decided to make this credo, Manifesto, Promise, Threat, or whatever the hell you wnat to call it.. Basically, this is only if i ever get banned on 1 of my accounts(excluding Trials). I will seriously fuck up Planetside. I dont want to Really post...
account suspended
09/29/2008 - Flyff Private Server - 6 Replies
lol am i the only one who gets account suspended on FFF start page?, can someone post me the link to the site please, ty.