Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars > GW Bots
You last visited: Today at 05:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Waiting to travel?

Discussion on Waiting to travel? within the GW Bots forum part of the Guild Wars category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Waiting to travel?

Hi all,

Does anyone know which address to check if the party is waiting to travel to another outpost please?

Its not the same as checking the party flag DWORD and I'm a but stuck on where to find this one.

Thanks in advance

UPDATE: Found it; BitAND using 0x8 on party flag.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[FRIENDLY WAITING ROOM]Cheat Engine waiting updates here..
07/06/2009 - Grand Chase - 49 Replies
Since,many of us are really craving for teh updated MLE or other Engine. I would like to create this thread to fix and clean this GC Area section..As we could see..Many threads are being revived and some are fake threads.. At this thread..We all are working as one.I promise..If i got and hunt the new engine i'll be updating this thread soon..This thread will be permanent in case of losing Engine again. TAKE NOTE: We are all taking this engines for granted. We are enjoying games because of...
Travel directly to Elite Missions
06/06/2007 - GW Guides & Templates - 9 Replies
Only works if you have been to Urgoz's Warren, and/or The Deep, before. You must download and install Requia. Make a new script, and copy these two lines into it: TravelToZone(266); -- Urgoz's Warren TravelToZone(307); -- The Deep Save it under an appropriate name. Add exactly "-- " before the one which you do NOT want to go to. (that is: dash dash space) For example, if you wanted to go to The Deep, your script would look like this:
SPIRIT TRAVEL
05/31/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 9 Replies
If you are trying to run from one zone to the next and get flight paths or for whatever reason and you don't have the flight path there yet, just die and run to that zone's graveyard and rez. You can do this across the world if you want to do some serious exploring.
[Tool] GM Travel Maker 0.3.0
01/03/2006 - WoW Private Server - 3 Replies
GM Travel Maker v. 0.3.0 by RadisHASii -Menu enabled -Add Instance & Battleground coordinates -Add Designer Island -Over 600 teleport point ###---GM Travel Maker v. 0.2.2
Suche Travel addon/bot
06/19/2005 - World of Warcraft - 1 Replies
also ich suche ne traveladdon oder bot der für mich von stadt zu stadt latschen kann ins besonder zu location wie ratchet, camp mojache etc die keine flugreiter haben und da am besten eins wo man direkt fertige routen dabeikriegt und sich nicht erst alle selbst erstellen muss.