Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars > GW Bots
You last visited: Today at 18:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

update today

Discussion on update today within the GW Bots forum part of the Guild Wars category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
update today

Im no expert on bots but im almost certain anet has done something to break bots without changing headers.

my vet bot now keeps stopping and starting running, walking back and forth wrong directions.

anyone else had this issue?
Old 04/24/2018, 01:14   #2

I can't get past the character select screens on the accounts that I had been botting on. On the account that I wasn't botting on, I'm able to load my characters fine.
Old 04/24/2018, 01:30   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamamon View Post
I can't get past the character select screens on the accounts that I had been botting on. On the account that I wasn't botting on, I'm able to load my characters fine.

this is strange i can login but its like the bot is lagging, walking going wrong way, turning around, going backwards, then when it does get to vets, it doesnt know when shadow form runs out and doesnt recast in time, and dies
Old 04/24/2018, 05:04   #4

Nvmind, I think the whole problem is just due to a high server load
Old 04/24/2018, 05:11   #5

I believe it is just lag, @ I had that same issue while running toolbox at the sametime ~ I don't know if the cause was toolbox but restarting without toolbox seemed to fix it.
Old 04/24/2018, 09:11   #6

no issues so far. only some disconnects last night. i don't think it has anything to do with using bots or any third party programs.
Old 04/24/2018, 15:15   #7

my vet bot is getting serious crash at random times definitely something causing it, just not sure what. was working perfectly for 24 hours straight before update.

something has been updated
Old 04/24/2018, 21:03   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by george2324 View Post
my vet bot is getting serious crash at random times definitely something causing it, just not sure what. was working perfectly for 24 hours straight before update.

something has been updated
I'm convinced that it's due to a heavy server load, because of the popularity of the anniversary event.
Old 04/24/2018, 21:50   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamamon View Post
I'm convinced that it's due to a heavy server load, because of the popularity of the anniversary event.
heavy server load can cause the "serious error report to anet" error? the one you get when headers out of date?
Old 04/25/2018, 00:11   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by george2324 View Post
heavy server load can cause the "serious error report to anet" error? the one you get when headers out of date?
Mine dont seem to be lagging around and dieing like yours are atm, But Mine is definitely crashing alot more since that update. And i am also getting the serious error report to anet error pretty much everytime. :/
Old 04/25/2018, 10:52   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigarello View Post
Mine dont seem to be lagging around and dieing like yours are atm, But Mine is definitely crashing alot more since that update. And i am also getting the serious error report to anet error pretty much everytime. :/

yeah i was lagging around at first but now i just get the series error report atleast once every 3 hours. i cant leave it longer than that before coming back to a crash.

they have definitely been more creative and done something other than headers this time
Old 04/27/2018, 15:41   #12

elite*gold: 110
The Black Market: 167/0/0
The last update was described by SCW on Reddit. They fixed the ping in gw.

If your bot keeps crashing it comes from your bot or computer / internet connection... or maybe they added something to make your client client crash if you do the same thing for more than 3 hours (enjoy your ban).