Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LF dialog

Discussion on LF dialog within the GW Bots forum part of the Guild Wars category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LF dialog

Hey there!

Do someone have dialogs ID for professions? (fc skip with Master Togo) would be grateful!!!

#edit
I found for elementalist: 0x813D09
Old 03/06/2018, 18:55   #2

it's integrated in toolbox
Old 03/13/2018, 19:29   #3

if u mean senji 2nd profession change it's this

warrior 0x185
elementalist 0x685
mesmer 0x585
necromancer 0x485
ranger 0x285
monk 0x385
assassin 0x785
ritualist 0x885
paragon 0x985
dervish 0xA85

Tags
dialog, factions, fc, profession, skip

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[VC++]Dialog Hintergrundfarbe ändern
05/24/2009 - Coding Tutorials - 14 Replies
Dialog Hintergrundfarbe ändern Dies soll ein kleines Tutorial werden wie man unter Vistual C++ (MFC) die Hintergrundfarbe eines Dialoges ändert. Dies gibt auch auch die Grundlage alle Elemente in einem Dialog zu gestalten. Ich arbeite in diesem Tutorial mit Visual Studio 2005. Aber es sollte auch Problemlos mit einer neueren Version funktionieren. Mit älteren Versionen sprich Visual Studio 6 geht es auch so, nur dort müsst ihr es über den Klassenassistent machen. #Inhalt: -]Dialog...
Marriage dialog ????
09/24/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 10 Replies
Hi.. i already have marriage Packet installed but i'm stucked in NPC Dialog... Here is the starting of my dialog And then Anyone can tell me how to finish that Dialog plz?:confused:
Help me please i need Dialog.ini
08/18/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Hi all, i have a private server CO 2 and i want the file: Dialog.ini of NPCsStuff Because some npc. Ej: ArcherGod, he change your class, and all the npc that changes the class to you, nobody of those can speak. Please say me some download of Dialog.ini or say me the information of they. -edit- I want the npc to learn skills please
NPC Dialog Edit?
12/24/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 12 Replies
How would i go about editing the NPC's Dialog(e.g "Thank you, Santa)? +1 Thanks to whoever answers with detail x.x @Edit: Also, I made it so I can jump with the Trojan Robot but when I get mid-air I D/C. How would I got about making it not D/C me?
[coding] Making a dialog show inside of CO process
05/15/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
i have done this alot before in time, but when i try to do it with Conquer nothing appears.. my dll gets injected into the process and all. just nothing appears. any ideas suggestions are welcome, ty :) im doing this in c/c++ btw