Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > GunZ
You last visited: Today at 01:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

JGunz Tutorial (Updated 06/11/06)

Discussion on JGunz Tutorial (Updated 06/11/06) within the GunZ forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
This is a basic JGunz tutorial on how to both register and get around on JGunz.

How to Register

You must register first before you start to download, so click

to get to the register page. From there you'll see a list of stuff to fill in. Click on the first blank area which will say "ID" on the side, this is your log in account name. No more then 12 characters, once you type it in click the button on the side to confirm it, then the button below to finish. The Next blank space is your Nickname, really you can put the same name as your account (use the same process).

Next is your password, it's 8 characters maximum. The 4th box is to confirm your password so simply retype it again. Next is your email obviously, so put your email in the same way you did the account name. The next option basically asks if you want to recieve emails, you don't need this so choose the second option. The next asks if your male or female, males pick the first, females the second. The last asks your birthdate, not hard to do, first is the year, then the month and finally the day.

After you do all that click the big purple button. Then another confirmation screen will come, choose the first purple button to continue, or the second to edit. Then one last confirmation screen will come, press the purple button and you'll get logged in.

What you have now is a Netmarble account, Gunz is a product of Netmarble so click the to be directed back to the main page and you should still be logged in (you'll see a little guy or girl representing you). From this page you should set your favs as you'll come to this page each time you want to log in.

How to Download

From the main page you'll see a list of options on the top, the furthest option on the right is the download page or simply click Once you see the page there will be two downloads, if you have already played IGunz or KGunz there is no need to d/l the DirectX so click the top download to start. This takes a long time depending on your comp so make a sandwich or whatever. Once it's finished head back to the main page.

On the Main Page there is a server list, almost like KGunz with less options. The first 3 (1, 2, 3) are regular servers, these have normal games that you can play just like IGunz servers (really you'll only be playing on the first one). The middle purple one is the Clan War Server. You won't need to go here until you have a clan or go here to find a clan you wish to join. The last two are Quest Servers, here you can start quest games as well as regular ones (Quest 1 is most active). Click on whatever server you want and a patch will start (again more waiting). Once it finishes your free to start your character and get to playing.

How to Navigate JGunz

Everything in the game of JGunz is pretty much the same as IGunz. If you know IGunz then you should have no problems figuring out what is what on JGunz. A few of the problems you may have is starting Quest games. If you don't join a game and want to start your own room the Quest option will be at the bottom under what would be training (remember you must be in the Quest Server to play these).

Also one difference is the Central Bank, if you happen to find someone generous enough to buy you premium items then this is where they would go. Go to Equips, then the Central Bank tab on the side and the items would be there, just click on them then equip them. This is one way to get prems, another is to get a gift, where someone gives you MP (Marble Points) and you can buy things yourself, which is on the main page in the . I won't get into much about how to buy premiums yourself, mainly because you need an address in Japan to register for a pay account and all that is a bit complicated.

Once you Join a Clan

Once you join a clan there are several little cool things you can check out. Like KGunz there is a clan page and you can view your clans stats, members and such. Simply log in on the main page, then where your little person is you'll see some stats. Where you see the little key is how you log out, above that is a My Clan (Kuran in Japanese, My is english) link so click on it. There you can view the stats, post messages and view the members. The members list shows their rank (Clan Master is 1, Admins are 2 and regulars are oddly 9, never seen 3-8 lol), nickname and character name, level, total experience and date they joined. There are also other things to check out like other clans, your personal stats but none of it is that important.

How to change your password

First log in on the Gunz site, then go to the Netmarble page (usually a link on the top left). There you will see your character avatar and a list of games and such. Click on "My Page" which is a link in the upper right corner. From this screen you should see a screen like this:

Click where I circled. It may ask you your PW so just put it in and you'll be on a page with custom info and such. The first numbers is for you current pass, then the next you put your new pass and the third you confirm.

How to read Japanese

In order to read Japanese you need to install a Japanese language pack. Here is a site that explains how:

Quest Mode

Quest Mode can only be played on the Quest servers which are the last two on the list. To play a quest start or join a game with the little book on it. Quest is the last option in the game select and only has Mansion as the starting level. Quests get harder as your level gets higher or the collective level of the group your with. Quests can get even harder if you use Scrolls, these can be bought in the store and vary depending on your level. There are lvl 13, 25 and 41 scrolls to play and you can only play one of these if you reach the minimum level. To play one you first buy it, then go in a game, select it in your items and it should show up on the pedestal. If you try and start and it says no senerio then you do not meet the level requirements.

Scroll quests are tougher then normal games, they have harder enemies, offer more exp/bounty and even have special items. It is important you play scroll games with friends, if you try alone you will fail.

Items given in quests like meat, skulls and necklaces can only be sold. They cannot be used any other way. However special items like Candy Canes can be used as items (Candy Canes are meds that can heal a bit of hp and ap).

Other Things

First off you can talk on JGunz, it's not illegal to play and you won't get reported. Although if your in a game with all Japanese it's best not to talk, some may kick you from the game.

FAQ

Question: "I can't get to the main JGunz page, what do I do?"
Answer: This happens for people that use Mozilla Firefox. Simply copy and paste the link and use your basic internet explorer.

Question: "How do I translate the website to English?"
Answer: There are a few ways to do this I have found, you can use a website translator like the one at Worldlingo or for some IEs you can right click the text and an option to "Translate to English" is available. However this only works for certain parts and not everywhere.

Question: "Can I play JGunz in English?"
Answer: There used to be a way to do this, however with XTrap now I am not aware of anyway to see the game in English.

Useful Links

Old 09/28/2006, 21:55   #2

Koreanisch guz? international ?^^ a info beutiful^^
Old 09/30/2006, 13:48   #3

thats Japan gunz^^

Korea Gunz you cant register
Old 10/24/2006, 03:41   #4

do anyone knows da download for da private server gunz