Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > GunZ
You last visited: Today at 19:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

hacking help injector+darkx.dll

Discussion on hacking help injector+darkx.dll within the GunZ forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hacking help injector+darkx.dll

alrighti have both and extracted them opend them and loaded the darkx.dll in the injector and i injected it into u-gun.exe due to there was no regular gunz.exe just u gunz.exe so i went into my account logged on opend the game, chose my server and charatcer. now in the lobby i was told to press alt+c to enable the cheats, when i went into a game i was told to press alt+g for *** mode alt+l for lawnmower alt+m for massive......... now none of it worked. i started up the game and got pop up telling me the hacks wer succefully injected. but when pressing altc alt l ect nothing happens no messages telling me its active or nothing. any help will be appreciated..... again there just plain not working.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/24/2009, 08:11   #2

ummmm

Possiblities:
1. The dll is patched

2. The dll isn't compatible with whatever gunz version you are using, what is
"u-gunz.exe"????

2B. The dll is compatible but you are injecting into a wrong process ?

mmmmm, hope it helps... don't really understand your problem there.... there should be a "gunz.exe" process your injector will pick up on
Old 04/29/2009, 15:27   #3

omg where i have to klick on download :S
Old 05/06/2009, 18:54   #4

Darx. Dll pached even in the Pservers

Similar Threads Similar Threads
The Best Tut. For Darkx.dll It Is Not Patched
04/29/2011 - GunZ - 22 Replies
hey umm darkx.dll does work IT IS NOT PATCHED. THANK ME IF I HELP. like you need to use the REGULAR GUNZ LAUNCHER WITH REAL SYSTEM.MRS. ORIGINAL FILES. if i helped press thanks plz. INJECT WITH OMFGZ MULTI DLL INJECTOR V1.5 plz. thats wut i use. You can use more than 2 hacks at once. DOnt click keys too fast or error log system will pop up. NO NEED TO TURN OFF AFTER GAME DONT USE ON QUEST BOSSES CONTROLS- alt+c- to turn on hax( hold down alt for like 2 seconds then press c)
DarkX
03/02/2010 - GunZ - 72 Replies
This is not my hack, i just wanna post it on elitepvpers :) Try it its a cool hack scan it if you want :)\ and i added the injec-TOR this are the codes to put them on Alt + C - Enable @item - Displays Items for Quest @quest < 1 - auto buy on | 0 - auto buy off > <item from @items list > - Auto Quest Alt + L - Uber Lawnmower
[HELP] Hacking On Darkness server v3 whit Injector
09/27/2009 - Kal Online - 1 Replies
Wenn ich den hack öffne Also Injecte geht der server zu was muss ich machen damit er nich einfach closet ? -.-!
[TUT] DarkX hack how to use
01/23/2009 - GunZ - 120 Replies
How to use DarkX hack English: Dont forget to press http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/images/bullet/butt ons/post_thanks.gif if it helps ;) First of all download the Injector + DarkX.zip which is attached and extract it to anywhere you want. then go in the Hack folder and start Injector.exe http://s3.directupload.net/images/080119/temp/2jhp 5ali.jpg Click on 1 (load dll)
DarkX new DLL(autoquest updated)
01/12/2008 - GunZ - 4 Replies
Simple steps 1. Put Gunz.exe, Gunzlauncher, System.mrs, and UGZCEC.dll in your gunz folder. 2. Put the things in the quest files folder in your Quest folder. 3. Inject DarkX DLL. 4. Commands are on the notepades 5. Enjoy :D Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!