Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > GunZ
You last visited: Today at 20:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DarkX new DLL(autoquest updated)

Discussion on DarkX new DLL(autoquest updated) within the GunZ forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DarkX new DLL(autoquest updated)

Simple steps

1. Put Gunz.exe, Gunzlauncher, System.mrs, and UGZCEC.dll in your gunz folder.
2. Put the things in the quest files folder in your Quest folder.
3. Inject DarkX DLL.
4. Commands are on the notepades
5. Enjoy

Thanks
1 User
Old 12/29/2007, 06:11   #2

wow tut. is very sloppy "Put the things in the quest files folder in your Quest folder." Noobs will not understand this, at all.
Old 01/11/2008, 20:51   #3

Gunzlauncer is a troyan!
Old 01/12/2008, 10:41   #4

what do u mean ur quest folder
Old 01/12/2008, 17:38   #5

what are the commands?????

Similar Threads Similar Threads
The Best Tut. For Darkx.dll It Is Not Patched
04/29/2011 - GunZ - 22 Replies
hey umm darkx.dll does work IT IS NOT PATCHED. THANK ME IF I HELP. like you need to use the REGULAR GUNZ LAUNCHER WITH REAL SYSTEM.MRS. ORIGINAL FILES. if i helped press thanks plz. INJECT WITH OMFGZ MULTI DLL INJECTOR V1.5 plz. thats wut i use. You can use more than 2 hacks at once. DOnt click keys too fast or error log system will pop up. NO NEED TO TURN OFF AFTER GAME DONT USE ON QUEST BOSSES CONTROLS- alt+c- to turn on hax( hold down alt for like 2 seconds then press c)
DarkX
03/02/2010 - GunZ - 72 Replies
This is not my hack, i just wanna post it on elitepvpers :) Try it its a cool hack scan it if you want :)\ and i added the injec-TOR this are the codes to put them on Alt + C - Enable @item - Displays Items for Quest @quest < 1 - auto buy on | 0 - auto buy off > <item from @items list > - Auto Quest Alt + L - Uber Lawnmower
hacking help injector+darkx.dll
05/06/2009 - GunZ - 3 Replies
alrighti have both and extracted them opend them and loaded the darkx.dll in the injector and i injected it into u-gun.exe due to there was no regular gunz.exe just u gunz.exe so i went into my account logged on opend the game, chose my server and charatcer. now in the lobby i was told to press alt+c to enable the cheats, when i went into a game i was told to press alt+g for god mode alt+l for lawnmower alt+m for massive......... now none of it worked. i started up the game and got pop up...
[TUT] DarkX hack how to use
01/23/2009 - GunZ - 120 Replies
How to use DarkX hack English: Dont forget to press http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/images/bullet/butt ons/post_thanks.gif if it helps ;) First of all download the Injector + DarkX.zip which is attached and extract it to anywhere you want. then go in the Hack folder and start Injector.exe http://s3.directupload.net/images/080119/temp/2jhp 5ali.jpg Click on 1 (load dll)
DarkX Destruction tut with downloads
01/22/2008 - GunZ - 2 Replies
Hey all neither of these programs were made by me im just posting cuz everyone needs ok here are the instructions and the dll and injector are at the bottom Tutorial:: Part 1: Download Reflex Injector V 2.0 and open it. 1. Press The "Load Files" Button.