Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > GunZ
You last visited: Today at 02:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gunz shuts off my pc. Help please :/

Discussion on Gunz shuts off my pc. Help please :/ within the GunZ forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Gunz shuts off my pc. Help please :/

When i start gunz or private servers for gunz when i first open it for example on ijji it will come up loading 'mesh' or whatever and i hear well it varies of 1,2,3, beeps and then my computer will shut itself down. Does anyone know why lol? It happens on no other game, nothing when im just browsing the internet, just GUNZ and GUNZ Private servers. Does anyone know this issue and could help me out, sorta getting on my nerves, thanks.
Old 12/16/2011, 13:59   #2

The Black Market: 398/0/4
Received Thanks: 2,310
What kind of PC u have?
Old 12/16/2011, 15:04   #3

Windows XP 32 bit.
Old 12/25/2011, 21:46   #4

dude its stang mybe you dont habe the drivare of you have big virus..
Old 01/20/2012, 12:58   #5

-Try re-installing it. Or if maybe your windows firewall perhaps ? blocking it.

- Or somethings terribly wrong, Contact GUNZ help and support team if thats the case.
Old 01/20/2012, 14:14   #6

The Black Market: 398/0/4
Received Thanks: 2,310
reinstall the game & contact the support.