Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 10:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP]Legion War shuts The MSG.exe Down,Why?

Discussion on [HELP]Legion War shuts The MSG.exe Down,Why? within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP]Legion War shuts The MSG.exe Down,Why?

Hello everyone i'm here again to ask for your help. I've made a thread about this problem before but i didn't give full details what's going on, so here i'll explain it better so you'll get some sort of idea what my problem is.

Every Friday when legion war starts everyone goes in there and as you know first they need to fight the gate for them to open so players can go and knock down the legion war poll.

Everytime the gate is opened the server freezes,the MSG.exe shuts down.

Then i have to re-opne NPC.exe,MSG.exe and ACC.exe for the server to run again...and the same problem will happen until the legion war tim,e is finished and no1 can go into the land. This very annoying as i don't know what i have done wrong. I'm using MYSQL 4.0.18(from chinese releases) can anyone give me the full working folder of MYSQL please?

And does a file called MyDB.dll in server files/gamserver folder has to exist?
Old 12/14/2009, 18:35   #2

About your error, i dont know

but, i have uploaded the MySql Folder to you.
Attached Files
File Type: rar MySql+MyDb.dll+libmySQL.dll.rar (4.28 MB, 357 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/14/2009, 19:04   #3

thanks.
Old 12/14/2009, 19:59   #4

great works sandalakos and to EvolutionEo Gud luck and Hopefully your pserver will be the best among the best
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/15/2010, 15:32   #5

help me. i Also have abit diftrent problem..
i just visit legion war. evryting ok but the problem is shield broken before pole but legion war not ending. can any 1 help me??
Old 01/16/2010, 03:06   #6

have u set end of legion war? time & date.
Old 01/25/2010, 00:18   #7

i dont have change anything about this legion war. my server have crash n rollback 1 week. before crash that legion war run normal n no problem. i have big confuse n this problem still have till now. can u help me.
Old 01/25/2010, 00:22   #8

i have tried almost everything, i've replaced my db, replaced the server files, and it can't be the client in any way. so i have no idea what's going on, it can be in cq_action i'll have to check. but this is just so annoying when on every friday i have to take the server down for 2 hours so no1 goes to legion war and crashes the server,
Old 01/25/2010, 00:34   #9

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,741
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevolutionEO View Post
i have tried almost everything, i've replaced my db, replaced the server files, and it can't be the client in any way. so i have no idea what's going on, it can be in cq_action i'll have to check. but this is just so annoying when on every friday i have to take the server down for 2 hours so no1 goes to legion war and crashes the server,
So it's the msg.exe that crashes and not the clients?

If yes then try using an untouched msg.exe one that has not been translated or anything you or someonelse might of made a mistake without knowing.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/25/2010, 10:20   #10

yes, as soon as players go to legion war and open the first gate the msg.exe just shuts down, you might be right maybe me or my staff member who was translating did make a mistake, i'll have to check that.
Old 01/25/2010, 11:12   #11

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,741
Also now that you say when they "open" the gate I would suggest looking at this in the dynanpc (if I am not wrong) that it's settings are correct compare them to another server that has a working legion war. Sorry I can't help you with what the NPC code should look like constant IP change you know xD

Makes connecting to ACME a pain in my xD...
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/25/2010, 17:58   #12

well i do appreciate all your help, and i'll do what you're saying, i'll check the cq_dynanpc, but i'm not too sure whaat to look for, i wish i knew what's the id of those gates, i could look for the map id and then check the cords of the gates, maybe you could help me out in finding it, of course first i'll check myself and if i wont find it i'll need more of your variable time.

Well i think i have found my problem, as you said and you were right i was missing lines from cq_dynanpc, now that i have put the lines back into my cq_dynanpc from the working server today i'll force legion war and see what's what. I hope it does work.
Old 01/25/2010, 18:32   #13

Here are the Id's I got for legion land.

Code:
21150	LegionPole
21151	LegionShield
112704	SecondLegionGate
113101	FirstLegionGate
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/25/2010, 19:41   #14

Well, well, i got it fixed, thanks to Everyone taking attention to my problem, Especialy funhacker.
Old 01/26/2010, 02:12   #15

elite*gold: 246
Exclamation

@RevolutionEO In the future, when you have something to add to a thread and you have the last post, just edit your previous post with the edit button . Especially when your following post was 13 minutes later.