Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > GunZ
You last visited: Today at 19:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Syste-MX v1 of BETA

Discussion on Syste-MX v1 of BETA within the GunZ forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Red face Syste-MX v1 of BETA

Well gg u are trying to know how do i make this, well i don't make this hack (not 100%) its from a friend JonyKey... (he maybe getting the hack files from other part... ) (from Mafiagunz.tk , if want enter this page u neeed to learn spanish haha)... It has:

Meds heals 100% Hp and AP.

Monsters don't move and no attack unless u attack from front side (attack from sides not from face too face, bad in BOSS, the nonmover unlocks when its time run out (like 2/3 mins without move, its more then less for pros questers).
<- (this meanwhile the mef compilator is being maked).

NEW The Duel Mode (It has access too all maps).

Say any word.

Please credit JonyKey from its own system beta and the zitem that can has bytes.

And if u want to make any other system take the zitem it should help u (u can also get this from other i think).

Please understand that U MUST TAKE CARE OF THE QUEST BC DON'T HAS SOPPORT FOR OTHER PEOPLE U CAN ONLY SOLO WITH THIS MRS!!! unless they have same system.
Attached Files
File Type: rar SysteMX BETA por MachuX.rar (376.9 KB, 29 views)
Old 05/13/2008, 20:42   #2

elite*gold: 160
LEECHER LEECHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SUX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU HAVE STILL NOT EDITED YOUR POST HERE

HAVE YOU CHECKED MINE OUT YET???????????
DID I LEECH???????????/

NO SO PLZ EDIT YOUR POST LEECHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/13/2008, 21:22   #3

Angry GO TO SCHOOL AND LEARN TO READ

Quote:
Originally Posted by davkay70 View Post
LEECHER LEECHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SUX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU HAVE STILL NOT EDITED YOUR POST HERE

HAVE YOU CHECKED MINE OUT YET???????????
DID I LEECH???????????/

NO SO PLZ EDIT YOUR POST LEECHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Euf.. can the ppl not read anymore because here stands

Please credit JonyKey from its own system beta and the zitem that can has bytes.

CREDIT JonyKey

Learn to read noob
Old 05/13/2008, 23:52   #4

Leeched. The person did not even give you permission to upload this here. Although this may be from another website other than GZP, GZP already has a hack identical to this and it was released sooner than this one.
Old 05/13/2008, 23:55   #5

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caspian View Post
Leeched. The person did not even give you permission to upload this here. Although this may be from another website other than GZP, GZP already has a hack identical to this and it was released sooner than this one.
nah i have found this hack on GMZS ^^ i dunno if he leeched it or something but il be asking around
Old 05/14/2008, 02:49   #6

golden can you not post the same hack every time? seems every hack thats currectly working have the same thing, but different names.
Old 05/14/2008, 04:54   #7

Goldenbullet, you claim to be a skilled hacker able to create an infinite G-coin hack. Yet, ALL the hacks you posted have been leeched from other websites. You merely STOLE their credit. You're just a leech. You don't even give credit UNTIL we reveal its leeched. Then you claim its your friend's hack which is BULLSHIT. You have no friends.
Old 05/14/2008, 19:06   #8

Angry Tsss these ppl here can really not even read some of them thought lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caspian View Post
Goldenbullet, you claim to be a skilled hacker able to create an infinite G-coin hack. Yet, ALL the hacks you posted have been leeched from other websites. You merely STOLE their credit. You're just a leech. You don't even give credit UNTIL we reveal its leeched. Then you claim its your friend's hack which is BULLSHIT. You have no friends.
lol i did not say i can make a G coin hack but i can make a hack whahaha what a noob learn to read sucker.....and u even didnt read that i have stopped making hacks for like 2-3 weeks ago -_- Gunz is for little childrens like u Caspian so shutup or il Report u to SCAMMER
Old 05/14/2008, 19:15   #9

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by reason4respect View Post
golden can you not post the same hack every time? seems every hack thats currectly working have the same thing, but different names.

i really do not know :P maybe these ppl where i get the hacks from are leechers i dont really know... i only see there hack names and that's it il post it and this CASPIAN if hes so good why doesnt make his own ??

and if this LOVEKISS is really is so good why dont she/he make all the hacks.../reason4respect u could try to search other websites as or Gzpt here these 2 websites shall have everyday new hacks as :P dragonfire 1.4 ect.. i have seen some discusson from VirusZer0 hes making a new hack but i do not know when he shall release it
Old 05/16/2008, 00:25   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheG0ldenBullet View Post
lol i did not say i can make a G coin hack but i can make a hack whahaha what a noob learn to read sucker.....and u even didnt read that i have stopped making hacks for like 2-3 weeks ago -_- Gunz is for little childrens like u Caspian so shutup or il Report u to SCAMMER
Wtf did anything I say have to do with scamming? Stfu moron. Yes, you did claim to be able to make a G-coin hack. It was on my "Ultra hack" thread. You claimed "Well I can make a hack like that but I won't post it because of ******** caspian". You just contradicted yourself. You can't make any hacks at all. You just know how to leech em from other forums.