Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars
You last visited: Today at 11:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Legionnaire Summoning Crystal

Discussion on Legionnaire Summoning Crystal within the Guild Wars forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Legionnaire Summoning Crystal

Hello everybody, anyone knows if is possible to get Legionnaire Summoning Crystal out of the event? And if it's possible pls explain how ^^
Thanks
Old 04/26/2020, 15:26   #2

elite*gold: 0

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] Tears of Sorrow + Client (Godship/Legionnaire/Vampire/Celebrity Hall)
06/06/2020 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 61 Replies
Tears of Sorrow + Client (Godship/Legionnaire/Vampire/Celebrity Hall) Hello guys again, this time I release something I have long time now, I don't really like custom things, so I don't spend my time with it. Please don't ask me about bugs as it's sure there are tons of them, why not fix 'em and release for others as well? This database/server/client contains a Custom Godship Quest,Custom Celebrity Hall, Legionnaire and vampire skills/gear/mounts/eudemons/city etc etc. There are surely...
[Selling] Summoning Licenses | Double your referral count with Summoning!
08/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 58 Replies
Summoning is a unique bot that I created and maintain. Currently the bot is private and one of the best around simply because of how it processes. The philosophy behind Summoning is we can always improve. That's why Summoning gets better and better every day. Screen shot: http://puu.sh/8OQyt.png Video example: Preview
[Selling] BfH/EA Account w/ golden Guns, legionnaire outfit
10/10/2013 - Origin Trading - 0 Replies
I'm selling my BfH Account, payment via Skype+Banktransfer so we can see us and exchange important information. Everything on this account has unlimited duration. You can see the account at the end of this post (Youtube Video, YT Account: stryct1; latest Video) Verkaufe meinen geliebten BfH Account, da ich ihn nicht mehr nutze und ein bisschen Geld gut gebrauchen könnte ;) Bezahlung und Abwicklung am besten per Banküberweisung + Skype (da ich nicht PC mäßiges mehr mit dem Geld machen...