Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars
You last visited: Today at 20:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Got Banned? Report here!

Discussion on Got Banned? Report here! within the Guild Wars forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 04/13/2020, 06:01   #31

elite*gold: 0
You guys have a bot for Perfect World Mobile? You have any idea how people sell millions of coins online and never get banned for it?
Old 04/15/2020, 20:13   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Di Lusso View Post
All my accounts got banned a few days ago. The only used bot for all these accounts was the Teqatle HA bot.
Were you using any type of VPN for protection?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GW Devil View Post
Ask them for their proof. They gave it to me "sort of" when I asked. they sent me some of my ingame chat that actually wasn't proof at all cause it didn't actually show I was gold selling. They just threw everything together into a 25 page file & banned 19 of my accounts but told me I was lucky they left me what they did. They also went on to tell me they checked my accounts they left me to.... interesting.
I tried asking for proof and this is what they sent me:

Hello,

We appreciate your interest in learning more about our investigation, however, for security reasons we are unable to release any further information about the investigation, our tools, or our methods.

Please understand that we take these types of issues very seriously, as such, we assure you this issue has been reviewed to the highest degree.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out to us.
Regards,

Quote:
Originally Posted by list comprehension View Post
No idea on his success but if you want to keep a main account the only close to 100% safe way is use vpn, seperate hardware that never had a shared login, register the account under different info, use different payment information, and always trade something back when picking up your funds from the bots.

It is nearly 100% certain chance of losing a bot account eventually but you can protect the long term ones.
Do you think you could safely play on your main if you use a VM and a VPN/different IP address? What I have been doing is turning off VPN and all my bots and accounts that were botting before logging into my main to play on.
Old 04/15/2020, 20:55   #33

keep on them someone will eventually show you.
Old 04/18/2020, 20:34   #34

Those of you who are trying to appeal your banned accounts, how long are you waiting between tickets you create?

Is it best to just keep writing them tickets constantly or would it be best to space it out.. maybe a ticket every few weeks or something?

I have heard both ways is the way to go, what are you guys thoughts?
Old 04/26/2020, 03:33   #35

its hard to say. but if you wait too long the ticket gets auto-closed without any response.
Old 05/11/2020, 01:47   #36

I never thout about running a vpn on vm('s).. I have not ran any bots yet. I'm hoping I did not flag my ip's from not using vpn's on the vm('s). I'm assuming it would look suspicious if I started using a vpn now with future to come bot('s). But at least I would not have my main(non bot'd on) acct('s) ban !??

PS: I'm thinking if we take all the possible percotions that come with all anti boting we might be safe.
There's to much info on that subject for me to go thru it all without it being a tutorial/guide.

PSS: So basically vpn/vm/proxiy and never directly trade your main acct with a bot(your own bot('s) or gold sellers).. GL all.. And *** bless the new world.
Old 06/24/2020, 11:06   #37

Hey, i get 2 old MAIN ACCS back, which botted pretty badly.

I can show you the reply as proof:

"Hello,

Thank you for your patience while we looked into your issue.

It appears this account was caught in our regular account security review. After thoroughly reviewing this account I have decided to remove the block that was placed on it. You may now access our services again.

If you are accessing our services using a VPN/proxy, please understand that we do not condone, nor do we support their usage. While we do not prohibit the use of these services we have found them to be directly associated to malicious and fraudulent activity. As such, continued use may result in additional blocks placed on the account.

If you should need further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us!"
Old 07/01/2020, 00:35   #38

So something I am curious about is how many clients are people running per computer without VM or VPN to mask? We know clients from the same machine go down together in a ban but curious at one point it becomes fairly consistent that a lot of accounts from the same machine trigger a ban?
Old 07/05/2020, 20:26   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutoTroll View Post
Hey, i get 2 old MAIN ACCS back, which botted pretty badly.

I can show you the reply as proof:

"Hello,

Thank you for your patience while we looked into your issue.

It appears this account was caught in our regular account security review. After thoroughly reviewing this account I have decided to remove the block that was placed on it. You may now access our services again.

If you are accessing our services using a VPN/proxy, please understand that we do not condone, nor do we support their usage. While we do not prohibit the use of these services we have found them to be directly associated to malicious and fraudulent activity. As such, continued use may result in additional blocks placed on the account.

If you should need further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us!"
Congratulations, can you tell us how you wrote to them to get them to unban your accounts? Did you admit to botting and ask for forgiveness/appeal it? or did you ask them for something else like you forgot your character name, password etc and they just unbanned them?
Old 07/11/2020, 21:40   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by list comprehension View Post
So something I am curious about is how many clients are people running per computer without VM or VPN to mask? We know clients from the same machine go down together in a ban but curious at one point it becomes fairly consistent that a lot of accounts from the same machine trigger a ban?
yeah, i think my second ban was triggered simply by logging in at 8 accounts in 24 hours from the same device and ip address. i didn't even bot at that time, but they might also have been flagged from the previous ban which happened around 4 weeks prior to the second one (i got unbanned and banned again in december last year).
Old 11/11/2020, 07:04   #41

Has anyone ever received Anet ban proof or detailed explanation?
Old 11/15/2020, 20:06   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by uhlala2323 View Post
yeah, i think my second ban was triggered simply by logging in at 8 accounts in 24 hours from the same device and ip address. i didn't even bot at that time, but they might also have been flagged from the previous ban which happened around 4 weeks prior to the second one (i got unbanned and banned again in december last year).
I do that every 2nd or 3rd day when I restart the system they don't follow that.
Old 12/17/2020, 10:07   #43

Hey again,

after like 1 year of being perma´d on another old main acc.I again got lucky and got unbanned (maybe because of inc christmas, idk why tho).
All i can say is it worked again.

Email as proof: (german support tho,soz)

Hallo,

wir haben diesen Account geprüft und obwohl sich die Maßnahme im Einklang mit unseren Richtlinien befindet, haben wir beschlossen, eine einmalige Ausnahme zu machen und die Entscheidung, diesen Account zu schließen, zu revidieren. Beachte, dass wiederholtes Fehlverhalten eine dauerhafte Schließung des Accounts nach sich ziehen kann. Dies schließt das Vorhandensein jeglicher Software von Drittherstellern mit ein, die zur gemeinsamen Nutzung mit unseren Produkten vorgesehen ist, auch wenn diese nicht aktiv genutzt wird. Dazu gehören alle Programme, die Folgendes ermöglichen:
Automatisiertes Spielen
Spielen in An- oder Abwesenheit des Spielers, durch das dem Spieler Entscheidungen abgenommen oder Aktionen für ihn durchgeführt werden
Exploits
Missbrauch von Spielfehlern oder unbeabsichtigtem Gameplay zur persönlichen Bereicherung über den für alle Spieler vorgesehenen Umfang hinaus
Modifikation der Software
Abänderung des Clients oder Veränderung/Überwachung der Kommunikation zwischen Client und Server, inklusive kosmetischer, nur für den Spieler sichtbarer Änderungen

Wir möchten diese Gelegenheit außerdem dazu nutzen, dich darüber zu informieren, dass registrierte Benutzer die Verantwortung für jegliche Aktivitäten auf ihrem Account tragen. Dazu zählen auch unberechtigte Zugriffe und böswilliges Verhalten.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen

GM ****
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/19/2022, 04:04   #44

After fighting 4 years with support, I finally got my account unbanned!

Hello,

We have reviewed this account, and while the sanction is consistent with our policies, we have decided to overturn the decision to close the account as a one-time exception. Do understand that repeated behavior may result in permanent closure of the account. This includes the presence of any third party software intended to be used with our products, even if it is not actively used. This includes any program which enables:

• Automated gameplay
• Unattended or attended gameplay where decisions are made, or actions are taken for the user
• Exploitation
• Abuse of bugs, or unintended gameplay, to gain benefits beyond what is intended for all users
• Software modifications
• Altering the client, or altering/monitoring communication between the client and server, including cosmetic changes only visible to the user

Additionally, we would like to take this opportunity to advise you that registered users are held responsible for all activity on an account including unauthorized access, as well as any malicious behavior that occurs on it.
Regards,

GM xxxx
Guild Wars Support Team
Thanks
2 Users