Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars
You last visited: Today at 18:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice Game

Got Banned? Report here!

Discussion on Got Banned? Report here! within the Guild Wars forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 04/10/2020, 21:06   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darksim23 View Post
Has anyone here ever paid for unban service from Sephirofl for their guild wars 1 accounts? Was he ever able to get them unbanned for guild wars? I feel like he is successful more with other games than with guild wars according to his thread.
No idea on his success but if you want to keep a main account the only close to 100% safe way is use vpn, seperate hardware that never had a shared login, register the account under different info, use different payment information, and always trade something back when picking up your funds from the bots.

It is nearly 100% certain chance of losing a bot account eventually but you can protect the long term ones.

Old 04/11/2020, 16:32   #32

Ask them for their proof. They gave it to me "sort of" when I asked. they sent me some of my ingame chat that actually wasn't proof at all cause it didn't actually show I was gold selling. They just threw everything together into a 25 page file & banned 19 of my accounts but told me I was lucky they left me what they did. They also went on to tell me they checked my accounts they left me to.... interesting.

Old 04/13/2020, 06:01   #33

You guys have a bot for Perfect World Mobile? You have any idea how people sell millions of coins online and never get banned for it?
Old 04/15/2020, 20:13   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Di Lusso View Post
All my accounts got banned a few days ago. The only used bot for all these accounts was the Teqatle HA bot.
Were you using any type of VPN for protection?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GW Devil View Post
Ask them for their proof. They gave it to me "sort of" when I asked. they sent me some of my ingame chat that actually wasn't proof at all cause it didn't actually show I was gold selling. They just threw everything together into a 25 page file & banned 19 of my accounts but told me I was lucky they left me what they did. They also went on to tell me they checked my accounts they left me to.... interesting.
I tried asking for proof and this is what they sent me:

Hello,

We appreciate your interest in learning more about our investigation, however, for security reasons we are unable to release any further information about the investigation, our tools, or our methods.

Please understand that we take these types of issues very seriously, as such, we assure you this issue has been reviewed to the highest degree.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out to us.
Regards,

Quote:
Originally Posted by list comprehension View Post
No idea on his success but if you want to keep a main account the only close to 100% safe way is use vpn, seperate hardware that never had a shared login, register the account under different info, use different payment information, and always trade something back when picking up your funds from the bots.

It is nearly 100% certain chance of losing a bot account eventually but you can protect the long term ones.
Do you think you could safely play on your main if you use a VM and a VPN/different IP address? What I have been doing is turning off VPN and all my bots and accounts that were botting before logging into my main to play on.

Old 04/15/2020, 20:55   #35

keep on them someone will eventually show you.
Old 04/18/2020, 20:34   #36

Those of you who are trying to appeal your banned accounts, how long are you waiting between tickets you create?

Is it best to just keep writing them tickets constantly or would it be best to space it out.. maybe a ticket every few weeks or something?

I have heard both ways is the way to go, what are you guys thoughts?
Old 04/26/2020, 03:33   #37

its hard to say. but if you wait too long the ticket gets auto-closed without any response.
Old 05/11/2020, 01:47   #38

I never thout about running a vpn on vm('s).. I have not ran any bots yet. I'm hoping I did not flag my ip's from not using vpn's on the vm('s). I'm assuming it would look suspicious if I started using a vpn now with future to come bot('s). But at least I would not have my main(non bot'd on) acct('s) ban !??

PS: I'm thinking if we take all the possible percotions that come with all anti boting we might be safe.
There's to much info on that subject for me to go thru it all without it being a tutorial/guide.

PSS: So basically vpn/vm/proxiy and never directly trade your main acct with a bot(your own bot('s) or gold sellers).. GL all.. And *** bless the new world.
Old 06/24/2020, 11:06   #39

Hey, i get 2 old MAIN ACCS back, which botted pretty badly.

I can show you the reply as proof:

"Hello,

Thank you for your patience while we looked into your issue.

It appears this account was caught in our regular account security review. After thoroughly reviewing this account I have decided to remove the block that was placed on it. You may now access our services again.

If you are accessing our services using a VPN/proxy, please understand that we do not condone, nor do we support their usage. While we do not prohibit the use of these services we have found them to be directly associated to malicious and fraudulent activity. As such, continued use may result in additional blocks placed on the account.

If you should need further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us!"
Old Yesterday, 00:35   #40

So something I am curious about is how many clients are people running per computer without VM or VPN to mask? We know clients from the same machine go down together in a ban but curious at one point it becomes fairly consistent that a lot of accounts from the same machine trigger a ban?

« Checking if my account is linked | Guild Wars Revival - Facebook & Discord »