Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars
You last visited: Today at 18:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Salvage bot

Discussion on Salvage bot within the Guild Wars forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Salvage bot

Anyone has Bot that will salvage all of certain item? Have found 1 but it stops after 30 or so uses..

Thank you

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Salvage bot fix anyone?
06/19/2019 - GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 21 Replies
fixed :mofo:
Looking for working salvage bot
09/02/2018 - GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 6 Replies
title says it PM pls thx
[GWA2] How to close salvage window AFTER salvage session is complete?
05/08/2018 - GW Bots - 5 Replies
Hi all, I'm making a bot to manage my inventory for me in-game. 1. StartSalvage() on an item I want a mod for. 2. SalvageMod() for the mod I'm after 3. Close Salvage window (without GW kicking me out!) Can't figure out how to do step 3. Looks like when I close the salvage window in-game, it sends a packet to the GS to "cancel" the session. The GS panics when it sees that the session has already completed, and the client gets kicked from the server.
[WTB] GW2 Salvage Bot.
04/02/2016 - GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 5 Replies
Hey, I search a bot to salvage yours items in your inventory. I had a simple macro before but is too long and i needed to start manualy this macro. So if people know/ can build a complex macro salvage, i'm interested. This macro must be able to do: -A cycle between the trading post button "Delivery Box" and your inventory -For each new cycle, click on the button "deposit all Materials" -Identify items which can be salvage, AND IGNORING THE OTHERS AT THE SAME TIME. -restart a new...
My Katana & CS mod footage that I was able to salvage
09/10/2011 - S4 League - 11 Replies
Modding character models have always been a hobby of mine with MMOs and it was S4's turn this time. I hope you like it. Unfortunately these 2 are the only ones I have footage off, old footage at that. The CS mod isn't even finished on this one and the katana mods needed a bit more tweaking with the .ogg files. The video just showcases what I changed, attacks, added some sounds, etc. Didn't have time to take the weapons to a test run with other players so yeah. There's also that green...