Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars
You last visited: Today at 08:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Skill Rotation Bot

Discussion on Skill Rotation Bot within the Guild Wars forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Skill Rotation Bot

In WoW there used to be an awesome bot that I used to use called Probably Engine, that had "Meta" rotations and would use them in the proper order at the right time, etc. In order to maximize your DPS with whatever spec.

I was wondering if that would be possible for Guild Wars and or how hard it would be?

Because it seems like a lot of people are concerned about Bots for the downtime they're away from their comps, but I'd just like to just kinda run into groups and let the rotation engine do the work.

It wouldn't even require you to have to target something, it could potentially just "Turn On" after something is targeted.

I could be thinking too out of the box though, idk.
Old 10/02/2018, 21:48   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamisaur View Post
In WoW there used to be an awesome bot that I used to use called Probably Engine, that had "Meta" rotations and would use them in the proper order at the right time, etc. In order to maximize your DPS with whatever spec.

I was wondering if that would be possible for Guild Wars and or how hard it would be?

Because it seems like a lot of people are concerned about Bots for the downtime they're away from their comps, but I'd just like to just kinda run into groups and let the rotation engine do the work.

It wouldn't even require you to have to target something, it could potentially just "Turn On" after something is targeted.

I could be thinking too out of the box though, idk.
.....this is how all the bot here work, lol