Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars
You last visited: Today at 22:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

do u keep stuff and chars from beta?

Discussion on do u keep stuff and chars from beta? within the Guild Wars forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
just want to know
Old 04/18/2005, 10:25   #2

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
I don't think so
Old 04/24/2005, 05:28   #3
NyaR

i belive you keep the charecters youve created but they start from lvl one. the purpose of this is to allow everyone who preordered to have the names they made.

Old 04/25/2005, 05:17   #4

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by NyaR@Apr 24 2005, 05:28
i belive you keep the charecters youve created but they start from lvl one. the purpose of this is to allow everyone who preordered to have the names they made.
yepp youre right
i already read it somewere on the hp

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT 3 chars tort to Unicorn for pets and stuff
08/09/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 0 Replies
Assasin-95-full equiepment...lvl 10+9 and +6 swords...armor lvl 10+6 etc. Knight-empty-lvl 88 Warlock-empty-91 That is 3 accounts...btw knight has a lot of skill cards, and ewery acc has many alts... Trading all those for stuff,pets and rupees on Unicorn server... Those 3 accounts are from tortus server...
S> Good Stuff, DBS, Chars
04/15/2010 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 4 Replies
Items i have for sale are: Super SPG Cap +6 Elite SPG SPG Bag +4 Elite SPG SPG Bracelet +3 Super SPG SPG MANA Backsword +5 Super SPG SPG Robe +5 Super SPG SPG Boots +5 -3% Super SDG Archer Armor +6 Super SDG SDG Bow +4 Elite 2 Soc Katanas
WTT Mysro Items/Gold/Chars For Swsro1 stuff
03/18/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 9 Replies
...i have sun, gold, chars on mysro and i want to trade it for gold/chars/accs on Swsro1 i have nice offers:P
P-server Beta Kingrüssi Freier is kein Stuff
09/24/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Hey Com, Sorry dass ich schon wieder frage aber suche immernoch nen P-server der richtig geil ist wo mann z.b. Kingrüssis holen kann Nen freier IS gibt oder z.b. grade in der beta version ist mfg seba
WTS silkroad chars for Cabal stuff
01/15/2008 - Cabal Online Trading - 2 Replies
Ok after a year of playing sro im quitting, and selling my stuff for cabal online stuff, i got 1 lvl 69 hybrid int, on pacific, 1 lvl 67 pure int on pacific, and 1 lvl 69 pure str glavier on redsea, and well a lvl 50 blader pure str on rome, selling them for cabal online stuff, alz, items anything that has a value:P post here or pm me and we can disscuss/exchange info