Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buying Some Help

Discussion on Buying Some Help within the Guild Wars Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Buying Some Help

Looking for someone that can help me out a little with implimenting a couple things into a bot. Im just getting back into all of this and hit a snag as of now it grabs the tems i need but now i want to go a bit deeper and keep certain items after thay are ID'd so need to know how to impliment what i would assume is some modstructs on the items to read the mods/rune on the item like keeping a vigor that is on an Id'd armor and such

pm me and we can talk

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Some One Help Me :( I Need Some Tool's
11/06/2011 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
Hello .. I Play Conquer Online But Not English verison I Play Arabaic Verison .. I Need Some Help And Some Tool's And Program ;) To Get +12 Items :p The Arabic Verison Have Old Batch .. Soo I Need old & New Hack Plz ;) The Btatch On Arabic Verison Is 1226 I wait You All Plzzzzzzzzzzz :D
[HELP]I can see people, but some of them can't see me in some time!!!!
04/18/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Why we all only can see each other in some time??? client problem of server problem?? Help me plx!!
[HELP]some info about some sources
01/22/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
ok i no this has been asked a lot but what source is most stable between the ,CoEmuV2,CofutureReloaded and plz tell me why it is more stable and give me some info of why it is more stable ---- and what is best mysql or .ini/.dat/.txt data files and why please and thankyou
help help help help help help
06/28/2009 - Say Hello - 0 Replies
how i can dowmload Mangos 6385 ??????????????????????????????????? please give me the limk i can't see that i know it is in www.elitepvpers.com/.../153716-release-mangos-relea ses-blackscorpian-win32-2-4-3-a.html - but give me link sent it to my email plz
Buying Some One Buying Some One Who Can Make Get MY website Pro
12/16/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 11 Replies
Buying Some One Who Can Make Get MY website Pro And i will GM in my server My server is 24/7 i will put the work list too Yahoo: [email protected] COLOR="Red"]The Server Work List Same Real CO 1: all DisCity Work 2: luckytime 3: guard skill