Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HardwareID/Username Spoofer for GW1

Discussion on HardwareID/Username Spoofer for GW1 within the Guild Wars Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
HardwareID/Username Spoofer for GW1

What is it?

Arena-Net employs various methods in order to ban botters, one of which is that, when the client starts, they send a hash of computer and user info to the server to be logged for that session. If one account gets flagged, they will take all accounts that appear with this same hash, and flag them as well.

What I offer is a dll that, when loaded into the client at launch, will spoof your computer and usernames for every client session, allowing for your accounts to be seen, in their eyes, as being played by different computers. Using this, along with a VPN, will mean that if one account gets flagged, your other accounts will still be safe.

How much is it? What do i get?

You will recieve:
- The hardwareID spoofer dll, binary only, no protection or limitations, the dll can be used as you like.
- A multi-client launcher created by me to launch as many clients as you want with the dll used. However any multiclient launcher that can inject a dll on start will work.
- A multi-client dll along with the launcher that you can use to create your own launcher (more information on this by request).

Price: One-time payment of $15 by paypal

Interested? Send me a PM on this forum, and we will negotiate from there. I will not go first.
Want more info? Leave a post below. Ill answer whatever questions you have to a certain extent.

Stay safe out there, you never know when they will start flagging accounts again!