Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS GOOD GuildWars account cheap.

Discussion on WTS GOOD GuildWars account cheap. within the Guild Wars Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up WTS GOOD GuildWars account cheap.

Well, been over a year i don't play GW so i decided to sell my old account.
This is a self-rip off but i'll sell my account for $45

The account is rank 5 hero, or should be close to it. i'll recheck if you are interested. Also r1~2 glad. don't remember exactly.
Main character is warrior with 30 maxed titles + obsidian set. Also has wide sets of weapons/armor.
8 Alts (All classes but mesmer + dervish) fully set with exotic armor + weapons. Also has 1 free slot for PvP character creation. Don't remember how much money/ecto the account have but will check if you are interested.
The account has every game for GW including collector's edition for Nightfall and Eye of the North.

If you are interested leave a message or sent me a PM. I will provide SS and MSN contact info. I can also meet you ingame for you to check out the characters.

Payment Vial Paypal
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/31/2009, 06:34   #2

Bump. Just confirming. Account still for sale to whoever pays for it the sooner.

Account is rank 5(575 fame), no ectos but rank 5 Zaishen at 1400+ points, rank 1 glad.

Also this account is not linked to PlayNC and it's 35 months old.

Come on ppl, you could buy this even for resell. I'll sell for $40 if you can buy it by wednesday.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/31/2009, 10:42   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

äh...when you have 1400points by zaishen you are only r3, and when you have 575 fame you are still r4 in ha...
and i think you have someone, who has payed you 50€, and this is 75$.
Old 10/31/2009, 15:22   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

thanks...
good trade and sorry for problems...
have fun in aion
greetz