Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Cheap/Good GW Account!

Discussion on WTS Cheap/Good GW Account! within the Guild Wars Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Cheap/Good GW Account!

Hey all,
I dont play Guildwars anymore so i would like to sell my account.
My account has almost all lvl 20s [1/2 pvp for build testing and a low lvl Dervish if i remember]
My account has lvl 2 almost 3 Zaishen not any pro titles.
My account has still some decent money on the bank [Bout 100k some ectos and other stuff]
My Necro has Obsidian armor along with Destroyer Gloves.
My Monk has Choas Gloves and r9 Caster Chaos axe.
My acoount has all Campaigns.
Btw: u can do Fow Farm with my nec/sin maybe new underworld too with my sin but havent tried yet due the new update. And u can do the BDS Farm with sin. and Alot other good farms

Im thinking of a price round 40-50$/€ [Paypal] If u find this to high u can e-mail me offers

If u want more info just e-mail:
Here are some screens: [If u like more say it, i have the game uninstalled but ill re-install for u if u need more screens]

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS AIKA account! good! cheap!!
04/14/2010 - Trading - 2 Replies
close pls
REALLY GOOD CHEAP LAST CHAOS ACCOUNT VERY CHEAP
11/01/2009 - Last Chaos Trading - 4 Replies
i want to sell a last chaos account a lvl 90 rk with all skills maxed and a +9 armor set and +12 duals this account also includes a lvl 53 rouge and a lvl 32 sorc ONLY ASKING FOR 25 DOLLARS I DONT USE THE ACCOUNT ANYMORE OR BEST OFFER I GET email me at [email protected]
WTS GOOD GuildWars account cheap.
10/31/2009 - Guild Wars Trading - 3 Replies
Well, been over a year i don't play GW so i decided to sell my old account. This is a self-rip off but i'll sell my account for $45 The account is rank 5 hero, or should be close to it. i'll recheck if you are interested. Also r1~2 glad. don't remember exactly. Main character is warrior with 30 maxed titles + obsidian set. Also has wide sets of weapons/armor. 8 Alts (All classes but mesmer + dervish) fully set with exotic armor + weapons. Also has 1 free slot for PvP character creation....
WTS GOOD GuildWars account cheap.
08/25/2009 - Trading - 8 Replies
It has 8 lvl 20 PvE characters and one free slot for PvP character creation. Main character is a female warrior with 32 maxed titles, Obsidian armor, Chaos gloves, and a never ending sets of weapon. The rest of the characters have ascended armor as well and are equipped with several wep sets. List of alts: Necromancer, Ranger, Ritualist, Elementalist, Paragon, Assassin, Monk, and the PvP char slot. The account is rank 4 hero (409 fame) and rank 4 Zrank. Also it's close to be rank 1...
Very good account for sale on ebay: CHEAP
08/28/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 16 Replies
Conquer Online: Picture Of Warrior + Extras - (eBay item 260154157913 end time Aug-30-07 15:19:23 PDT) This is currently the best warrior on its server. If you have any questions about the account feel free to ask a question on ebay. Thanks