Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS GW ACCOUNT 28/50+ 2 OBBY SETS+ chaos 250ECTO r3 hero etc LOOK IN HERE

Discussion on WTS GW ACCOUNT 28/50+ 2 OBBY SETS+ chaos 250ECTO r3 hero etc LOOK IN HERE within the Guild Wars Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS GW ACCOUNT 28/50+ 2 OBBY SETS+ chaos 250ECTO r3 hero etc LOOK IN HERE

WTS GW ACCOUNT 28/50+ 2 OBBY SETS 250ECTO
1k pink DYES

Has Valor weapons completed, 7/8 resilience, also has 5/8 devotion /08 fellowship 8/18 honor u can get most of these titles maybe to 40/50 point sif u just spend the stack fo ectos get all the armor for the heros etc has A...

Dervish- Obby+ chaos + all armor sets 2 Primeval 1 black+blue and 1 white.

Sin-Obby- has torm sword,shield off hands almost all of them is lvl 17 and quests done for +30 attributes.

Necro-Elite Lux only

Rank 3 Hero

R3 Zaishen

Max Drunkard On Derv
add me on skype ------> primevalelite

primevalelite

i want Real life cash or RS account (PRO)
this GW accounts only (2 Months Old)

All Campaighns
Old 10/04/2011, 02:26   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

It is ridiculous.
Old 10/05/2011, 20:24   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I retract my offer.

I just want to say to anyone who wants to buy his account. Careful.
He only wants you to go first on a plaync account and he doesn't want to use a middleman. I have nothing agains't the seller himself. I am just saying to be careful in this trade because it doesn't seems fair for me.

Anyway, goodluck selling.
Old 10/05/2011, 20:39   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Clown View Post
It is ridiculous.
Sanya says:
Well, the only thing I can say is ask all my customers and you need to believe in me. If you can't trust me enough to let me go first, I can't do anything here.
Blake says:
and i can do the trade
oh ill let you
but ull do it with me watching
make a skype
and let me watch
if u say no than ur a scammer definetly
Sanya says:
See, you don't trust me enough to a simple trade. Why a simple trade take so much times. So if I say no, I am a scammer? Okay I will say no for today but if I say yes to tomorrow what can you say?
The only way I will trade in my method or with the support of a middleman.
Blake says:
or u can do this while on skype
so ic an watch what you do
Sanya says:
I don'T want to download a program I know nothing about it and I never use it.
I never used skype, why should I start here?

use skyope so i know u want scam? DOH? Lol

Quote:
I retract my offer.

He only wants you to go first on a plaync account and he doesn't want to use a middleman. I have nothing agains't the seller himself. I am just saying to be careful in this trade because it doesn't seems fair for me.

u want all the info first and probly to steal the stack of ectos on it, thats why ur stuff in desperate nee dof 2 stacks of ectos hmmmm? suspicioussss

Quote:
I retract my offer.

u want all the info first and probly to steal the stack of ectos on it, thats why ur stuff in desperate nee dof 2 stacks of ectos hmmmm? suspicioussss
Old 10/05/2011, 20:45   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Sorry if I don't like this way of trading? I offered the help of a moderator like Endo or some who known and you didn't want? This is so childish, if you got a problem with me, private message me?

About the part of our conversation, why you didn't write all the entire things we said?So others can actually see what we really did say?

EDIT : I want you to go first and send me the info so I could see what I am actually buying. After I said I would pay before getting the plaync linked. But you didn't want. I took a riisk there. I don't care about the ectos, I could easily buy them from others customers I do have and I don't need stacks anymore now. Soo suspicious?

and it is funny how you just ignored me, really?
Old 10/07/2011, 00:00   #6

im selelr buyer go first its how most trades are btw -BUMP-
Old 10/08/2011, 02:34   #7

BUMP BUMP
Old 10/14/2011, 12:26   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Just wondering, if you aren't scamming.. Why not use a middleman?