Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS GW ACCOUNT, OBBY+300k/30e Deadly Hero, Deadly Gladiator

Discussion on WTS GW ACCOUNT, OBBY+300k/30e Deadly Hero, Deadly Gladiator within the Guild Wars Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Selling my 6 year old Guild Wars account.(PROPH,FACT,NF,EOTN, PVP ACCESS KIT, GW 2008 UPGRADE)
Deadly Hero(RANK4) Deadly Gladiator(RANK 4)
Other titles including Z-rank(2) and a few pve titles.
350k in storage + 30 ecto.

8 LEVEL 20S ON THE ACCOUNT, 1 LEVEL 12, 1 OPEN PVP SLOT.(10 SLOTS TOTAL).

20 Warrior Male: Full Obsidian armor dyed black, many different sets of 15k armor for mixing and matching. Many different weapons + shields including a crystalline sword, customized for maximum damage. 100% PVP READY.

20 Ritualist Female: Obsidian Helm, full 15k luxon body. Very nice combination in my opinion. Weapons + offhands for soloing uw & pvp. 100% PvP Ready.

20 Mesmer Male: Obsidian chest piece along with 15k Granite citadel. (looks like full fow). 100% PvP Ready.

20 Ranger Male: Obsidian hands+feet, along with 1.5k ASCALON ARMOR from KAINENG, All dyed black. A good look. Many different bows + spider pet from underworld. 100% PvP Ready.

20 Necro Female: Obsidian Chest, hands + feet along with 15k granite citadel leggings(2 different sets). She's a beast lol, 100% pvp ready.

20 Monk Female: Obsidian Chest piece dyed black along with many different armor sets including a 55 set + the grim cesta. Black Tatoos, Vasburg armory skirt, you choose. She looks good in everything she owns =] SHE IS ALSO A FEW DAYS FROM REACHING 6 YEARS OF AGE SO EXPECT A BDAY PRESENT. 100% PvP Ready.

20 Ele male: Obsidian Chest, hands, feet along with 15k leggings(looks like full fow) 100% PvP Ready.

20 Assassin Male: 15k Elite Kurzick armor Turquoise in color. Also owns 15k Luxon chest piece. Many different daggers for different specs. 100% PVP READY.

12 Warrior Female:This was my girlfriend's first gw character. She is in progress. She's already been to droks and has a 1.5k mix of glads+knights armor dyed pink.

I have played Guild Wars for 6 years and have put alot into my account. Not one of my characters is neglected, this is a pro account. I GVG with only the best and HA with R12+. You will be getting your moneys worth, not a doubt about that.

I accept PAYPAL, less than $250 USD for the account will not do.