Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTB] GW Account only HOM matters

Discussion on [WTB] GW Account only HOM matters within the Guild Wars Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTB] GW Account only HOM matters

Heyho, Ich suche einen GW Account!

Alles was mir wichtig ist, ist ein Account der über 30 HOM Punkte hat.
Schreibt mich einfach an mit der Information wie viele HOM Punkte euer ACC hat und wie viel ihr dafür Wollt.

Bezahlen tue ich normaler weiße mit Paypal.

Es lässt sich auch iwie PSC einrichten.

CHEERZ
hy

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT Guild Wars Account for WoW Account, Last Chaos Account, or Rappelz Account
07/03/2014 - Last Chaos Trading - 4 Replies
Well pretty much I remembered I had a guild wars account that I haven't used in 2 years. It's been a while so I really dont remember what this stuff is called =P The account has: Level 20 Warrior/Ranger He has Razorstone axe The Gladiator armor all dyed gold don't know what it's called though Purple Eternal Shield 7k gold
Aion Alert 1.2 - Alerting you when it matters
11/03/2009 - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 9 Replies
Aion Alert 1.2 Currently will monitor for and alert you for the following conditions, as selected: - If you receive a whisper - If your inventory is full. - If you die - If you receive mail - If you level up. The program will play a sound file you designate for the duration you specify, and if you choose, send an email with either the text of the whisper, or that your inventory is full. Of course you can send to your cell phone with most providers, i.e. to send a page to at&t...
Addressing Certain Matters
04/06/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 44 Replies
JohnDread: When I see something like this being said by a mod. I can tell that the dawn is upon us, and the era of e*pvp controlling the mass flux of CO Private servers is over. All that's left is blissful morons trying to make a server, ask for donations, and spend them on nothing related to the server. The methods what a CO server cares about is out business, because you can tell if a server is using LOTF, or the binaries, you can tell, if the server will actually be worth playing,...
[EN/DE] Buying Keys / Gold - what matters?
02/24/2009 - Off Topic - 4 Replies
Wenn ihr Gold oder Keys kauft, was ist für euch dann am wichtigsten? Sicherheit: Kein Betrug, Erstattung bei Fehlern, Datenschutz. Geschwindigkeit: Ware sofort nach dem Kauf erhalten. Support: Fragen stellen wann man will, schnell Antworten erhalten, Verständlichkeit, d.h. Support in MEINER Sprache von Landsleuten die mich verstehen Nicht zu viel bezahlen: So billig wie möglich, zur Not auf Kosten des Service