Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars 2
You last visited: Today at 07:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help at selling my gw2 Account

Discussion on Help at selling my gw2 Account within the Guild Wars 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help at selling my gw2 Account

Hey friends,

Im kinda new to selling on this site.

Now i wondered what kind if things can i provide to sell my account better.

How would you guys sell it? via paypal?

Do i provide an API Key? (is there a chance that ppl can report my account name for selling the account?

and so on. Would like to hear some tipps from you!

my account is on a 150k Gold value and since im kinda new to this Forum im scared ppl might think its a scam :/

Thanks for the help!

greetings Earl
Old 05/05/2019, 01:12   #2

elite*gold: 0
Earl hi!

The best idea for you is to just provide an API key, and people can look all of the things they're interested in up. Generally you cannot be banned for doing that, since ANet has no proof of you actually being the owner of the account being sold.

When it actually comes to the trade, here are a few pointers:

1. Dont go first unless the other person is really trusted on this forum.

2. ALWAYS request a trade before doing the trade (and make sure they accept it)

3. If you feel fishy about the other person, step out of the trade, or make sure to use a trustworthy middleman.

4. NEVER believe anybody through Discord / simillar platforms - always check that the person you're talking to on Discord is the same person on ePvP. How? Send them a PM here on ePvP with random text (such as "xdtgwer23rt5") and make them copy paste it into Discord chat. That way you know its not somebody impersonating another person (there's a lot of people impersonating middlemen or trustworthy people on ePvP to be able to scam you easily - beware).

Good luck!

Regards,
Topgun

Tags
guildwars2, question, selling