Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars 2
You last visited: Today at 08:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tips for not getting suspended/banned ?

Discussion on Tips for not getting suspended/banned ? within the Guild Wars 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Tips for not getting suspended/banned ?

Hi everyone !

(I hope I post it in the correct forum, if not please move it to the correct one. Thank you !)

So recently I started doing some AFK farming with my necro and alas, got suspended (even tho I was checking on a character every 5 mins ! )
Well, it happened, got a 1-week suspension. Now, I am planning to get a separate account to avoid any troubles on my main one and I have some questions, hope someone can give me some info/links so I can educate myself !

1) What's the safest way to move mats/gold from one account to another ? If I add my alt account character to my guild and move everything through the guild bank, would it be safe enough for my main account ?

2) If by any chance alt account gets banned, would my main account get banned as well ? Does anet check related players ( same IP, same install ID etc.) ?

3) I've heard a lot about GW2 Minion bot, is it good for some gold farming ? Is it detectable or not really ?

4) Last but not least : any general safety tips when it comes to AFK/automated farm ? something I should be aware of ?

Any insight (positive or negative) will be appreciated. Thank you !
Old 03/26/2019, 07:40   #2

elite*gold: 320
how long are you botting ??

me i usually do it everyday everytime i go to work i just bot it in WVW , 12 hour or more.
Old 04/09/2019, 11:21   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by grappata View Post
how long are you botting ??

me i usually do it everyday everytime i go to work i just bot it in WVW , 12 hour or more.
Which bot are you using?
Old 04/09/2019, 13:13   #4

Hey,

If you got any questions about GW2 Minion, ask me on discord : Constantin#1743.
I'm the community manager.
Old 04/09/2019, 22:01   #5

elite*gold: 320
Quote:
Originally Posted by sockenloch76 View Post
Which bot are you using?
GW2minion madaowvw addon it work like a charm now going for 2.7k level in wvw .
Old 03/08/2020, 09:03   #6

I was suspended in the silver wasteland for six months. It just happened.All accounts within the IP, even the first mistake.

If you find the way, please let me know. Thank you.
Old 03/23/2020, 07:57   #7

dont bot for long hours
Old 07/27/2020, 10:53   #8

just dont overuse it
Old 09/21/2020, 17:36   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedDragon93 View Post
Hi everyone !

1) What's the safest way to move mats/gold from one account to another ? If I add my alt account character to my guild and move everything through the guild bank, would it be safe enough for my main account ?

2) If by any chance alt account gets banned, would my main account get banned as well ? Does anet check related players ( same IP, same install ID etc.) ?

3) I've heard a lot about GW2 Minion bot, is it good for some gold farming ? Is it detectable or not really ?

4) Last but not least : any general safety tips when it comes to AFK/automated farm ? something I should be aware of ?
1) I don't think Anet will ban you if you transfer assets from one of your accounts to another of your accounts, see point 2.
I have all of my alt accounts in the same guild(bank) and often transfer stacks of MCs and I never got suspended for that.

2) ANet does know the connection between your main and alt account. Probably based on IP.
And yes all your accounts may get suspended, I got my accounts suspended once for account-sharing and they restored them all at once after I proved that I was the rightful owner.

3) The only real way to get banned is to be reported for botting/cheating*. so 4) Try to keep low profile.

* Although if ANet brings their spyware back, you can get caught, but it's unlikely since it blew back for them: