Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars 2
You last visited: Today at 04:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Q] 2.000 GemCard + Currency Question

Discussion on [Q] 2.000 GemCard + Currency Question within the Guild Wars 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Q] 2.000 GemCard + Currency Question

#1) GemCard
Is it in any way banable to purchase such a 2k GemCard via ebay or whatsoever kind of sites/people? I mean, theoretically they'd have to get the gemcard from somewhere, but who knows, I rather ask before purchasing one, since it's way cheaper than buying them ingame via TP

#2) Currency
Ingame, 2800 Gems are like 35$, but also 35€
While 35$ are roughly 26-27€, this sounds quite unfair to me. Any way to pay in $ instead of €? Is the country mandatory to be yours when purchasing gems (let's say via PSC)

Hope you can help, thanks ^_^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
GW Currency (me) for RS Currency (you)
06/06/2012 - Runescape Trading - 2 Replies
Hello ! I am willing to exchange either ectos or zaishen keys, from the game Guild Wars, agains't millions, from the game Runescape. I got (on May 31st) 4 stacks of zaishen keys and 1 stack of ectos. I got no ratio GW/RS in my mind atm, but I will think about it. Simply leave a message here with how many RS Millions you got and we will talk about a ratio. I am willing to go first ONLY if you can show me many positives feedbacks. If I got first, we will do many small trades, so...
want to buy RF currency
10/17/2009 - RF Online - 5 Replies
i want to buy cheap RFcurrencies
WTS COH/V currency..
02/06/2009 - Trading - 0 Replies
I have much currency for sell in the game.. PM me if you need ~
WTS coh/v currency
01/30/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
i just want to sell my coh/v currency for money, any one who need please contact with my by msn or email: [email protected].