Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Account 6x lvl 80 and ALOT of Legendaries!!

Discussion on Account 6x lvl 80 and ALOT of Legendaries!! within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Account 6x lvl 80 and ALOT of Legendaries!!

Hello Guys,

I want to sell my EU account. The account is Deluxe edition with Preorder HoT expansion.

I don't have time to play this game anymore.. never actually had though only played for 344 hours. Thats why it has like 1600 achievement points. Never really bothered doing quests. Always bought everything with gems. also leveling is done by crafting! Everyting is maximum on every character!!
It is a good account for a starter or for a pro returner. Cuz all the major Legendary weapons are in your storage.

Well if you have free time.. you can complete all the Legendary weapons by doing the quests with my characters. So you will have some goals in the game

The account has 7 character slots. 6 of them are full with ==>
- Guardian lvl 80
- Warrior lvl 80
- Elementalist lvl 80
- Thief lvl 80
- Mesmer lvl 80
- Engineer lvl 80

I've unlocked some expensive dyes and skins (still have 7 blacklions skin tickets) Also bought some cool stuff from shopping mall.. sunglasses/armor skins/white wings etc..

These are the Legendaries which I have on my account:

- The Bifrost
- Kudzu
- Eternity
- Bolt
- The Predator
- The Minstrel
- The Dreamer
- The Incinerator

Many characters have full acsended gear with 50-60 agony.. You can easily make it 70+ (got like 150 Laurels)

Account Value 42.500 gold by Gw2effiency.com

Interested? Please send me a private message.

Only serious buyers.. scammers please stay away!
Old 11/06/2015, 15:08   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

add me on skype: nesharky
Old 11/07/2015, 09:57   #3

Bumpiedebump
Old 11/08/2015, 10:00   #4

Leave me your skype name here or send me a private message.

Willing to sell the account cheap
Old 11/08/2015, 14:56   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by billyhopper View Post
- Engineer lvl 90

****, hl3 confirmed?
Old 11/08/2015, 15:14   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray1337 View Post
****, hl3 confirmed?
haha sorry for my typo. It should be lvl 80

SOLD
Old 11/13/2015, 22:10   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

im new to this site u sent me to check it ?