Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Amazing GW2 Acc 4+ Legendaries, 7+80's, ascended gear and more

Discussion on Amazing GW2 Acc 4+ Legendaries, 7+80's, ascended gear and more within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Amazing GW2 Acc 4+ Legendaries, 7+80's, ascended gear and more

Hey guys, im selling this awesome Guild Wars 2 Account, I will no longer be able to play due to work-related reasons and here is some info on it:

7000 +AP
Server: NA (T2)

It has 4 Legendaries:

Twilight
Frostfang
Bolt
Flameseeker Prophecies

As well as Gift of Mastery and Gift of Incinerator and almost all the t6 mats required, 120 clovers and a stack of ectos for Gift of Fortune.

Characters:

Warrior 80 100% map completion: Full set of Heavy Ascended Berserker gear/trinkets (WvW Infusions), as well and full exotic knights set.

Guardian 80: Shares warrior gear. but has full set of exotics soldiers/ ascended trinkets

Mesmer 80 100% map completion: full ascended Rabid gear/trinkets (WvW infusions)

Thief 80 38% map completion: full ascended Rabid gear (WvW Infusions) aswell as exotic berserker gear and exotic soldiers gear with ascended weapons and trinkets.

Other 80's with exotic gear and ascended trinkets include: Necro and Engi.

Ranger 49 - Has full exotic set ready, and 31 tomes sitting in inventory bag.

5x Ascended Berserker Backpacks
1x Ascended Rabid Backpack
30+ Ascended rings
5+ Ascended necklaces
15+ Ascended earrings

This account comes with 1500g worth of skins, outfits and finishers. Some of the gem store skins include Aetherblade, Magitech, Phalanx, Krytan and more. It also has many rare skins such as Grenth Hood and rare outfits such as Balthazar Regalia. Account also comes with a total make over kit and a hair style kit.

The account has the rarest and most expensive dyes, such as Shadow Abyss, Celestial, Abyss, Pyre etc..

Account has 199% magic find and 1600 WvW ranking/ Lvl 50 in Fractals (With full agony resistance)

Pm me serious offers or post below, I will not go first. I can put the account on player auctions as a middle man too. I can provide ALL necessary information about account, in case of need of recovery, such as serial, e-mail and pass, name on the account, DOB etc..

If you have any questions please inbox me as well.

SCREEN SHOTS :