Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Warrior acct with 3 Legendaries (Eternity Greatsword) Full Ascended Gear,alts, + more

Discussion on Warrior acct with 3 Legendaries (Eternity Greatsword) Full Ascended Gear,alts, + more within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Warrior acct with 3 Legendaries (Eternity Greatsword) Full Ascended Gear,alts, + more

Account no longer for sale, thanks for all the interested buyers
Old 01/21/2013, 00:39   #2

Bumping, thanks!
Old 01/21/2013, 03:12   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

One tough Acc to sell ^^
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT / WTS Arena-Tournament full wf all chars 2.5k warrior legendaries
11/03/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
Hello there. The account is on Arena-Tournament, Arena-Tournament | Where the Challenge Begins the worlds biggest arena community (private server wise.) aswell as the most competetive and balanced. The account I am selling includes a warrior with 2500 rating in 2s, + legendaries(warglaives,shadowmourne,ashbringer), wrathful glad tabard and full wrathful on all characters made, and that you make The account has cost 50 Euros through donating. The starting offer is minimum 15 euros, and...
Selling 90 Warrior Elite Gear+4 Alts
10/31/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
-As the title says i am selling level 90 Human warrior(A)- Warrior has Elite gear,Tier 2 weapon can be bought in 2 weeks starting from this wednesday It also has PvE Dps Gear ready for raiding Blacksmithing 600 (all epic gear from Vendors) - Mining 600 Gametime until December 12th Level 90 Human Warrior | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory Account Screenshot: View image: Warrior The...
[WTS]Full R8 Warrior T3/T4 Gear + Mage R6 T3 Gear
12/03/2011 - Rift Trading - 5 Replies
Hi everyone, I'm selling my both Rift accounts. EU SERVERS <GUARDIANS> WARRIOR : Full R8 Full T3 DPS+TANK GEAR !! HK DualWeild Slained 10/11 HK's boss
Templar twink (50) Lannok Greatsword +10 AP gear
11/02/2011 - Aion Trading - 9 Replies
http://bildr.no/thumb/932852.jpeg Hello, I have decided to sell my templar on Perento EU Asmodian! as the picture shows it got full 30 elite armor +15 and lannok GS +15 and lannok sword. It has lavitate boots and 17kk Legioncloak in Infinity, very respected character. The lannok Greatsword is wearing Paralyze godstone BOE and i m nearly done with the officerquest, so it is possible to change to silence for free if you rather like that. At the moment it got 40-50 k abbys points. It stands...
Warrior FULL ELITE PVP GEAR-FULL PvE-2Legendary Items-Amani Dragonhawk-100Mounts-121P
09/28/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Full Ruttless PvP T2 - Elite Gear (Arena 2250 Now at 3vs3) Full PvE Tank 196k HP UNbuffed , Full Firelands Awsome Fury PvE Gear 100 Mounts Amani Dragonhawk Brewfest Mount Raven Lord White Hawkstrider Blue Proto-Drake