Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buying GW2 Golds

Discussion on Buying GW2 Golds within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Buying GW2 Golds

Hello ! I'll keep this short :

Buying all amount of Guild Wars 2 golds you could have either from NA or EU.

My price per gold : 0,11$
My price per gold (100G +) : 0,12$
My price per gold (500G +) : 0,13$

I am looking for SERIOUS customers to do business with frequently.
Scammers get away, I have been scammed and it won't happen again : won't go first.

Private message me if you have any question !
Have a nice day !
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Buying 1,5k golds stock 0,12$ ratio
11/28/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Hi everyone,i think the title already say all,i'm looking only for this big amount,payment can be done with multiple way like Paypal buisness verified/Moneybookers/Online Banking Contact me only if you have this amount or similar,i dont go up with the ratio,this is my max,thanks for reading. Skype: HowIsMade2013 Ps: Scammer dont even try to add me,i really dont need to lose my time with low life people,thanks.
[Buying] Buying Everyday Huge amount of golds ratio 0,9 eurcents
11/15/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 2 Replies
Title say all,i'm searching big amount,trade only via trade request,payment done by paypal/moneybookers/bank tranfer. Thanks
Buying Runescape Golds Online 24/7 Payment within 5 mins
03/02/2013 - Runescape Trading - 2 Replies
Hello We are currently buying all runescape Gold And Items We will negotiate prices on skype which is - Rsgpslayer Rate at the moment is 10-15$ Per 100k Rs07 Gold And .29-36 per mil on EOC RS Gold
|*|*Buying Runescape Golds |*|
05/21/2012 - Runescape Trading - 15 Replies
Heyyah ! I am in need of 500M RSGP. Willing to pay with paypal. -Sending as a gift. My prices : -If you sell me between 0 and 250M : 0,65$ USD/M -If you sell me between 251 and 500M : 0,70$ USD/M The seller will need to go first.