Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT / WTS Arena-Tournament full wf all chars 2.5k warrior legendaries

Discussion on WTT / WTS Arena-Tournament full wf all chars 2.5k warrior legendaries within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT / WTS Arena-Tournament full wf all chars 2.5k warrior legendaries

Hello there.

The account is on Arena-Tournament, Arena-Tournament | Where the Challenge Begins the worlds biggest arena community (private server wise.) aswell as the most competetive and balanced.

The account I am selling includes a warrior with 2500 rating in 2s, + legendaries(warglaives,shadowmourne,ashbringer), wrathful glad tabard and full wrathful on all characters made, and that you make The account has cost 50 Euros through donating.

The starting offer is minimum 15 euros, and payments must be through Skrill OR Paypal, I am also willing to trade this account for another account on retail or somewhere.

Contact info: May you have any further questions you can add my skype ( daniel.byrg) or post a reply on this thread.

Greetings,

IMPORTANT; the email that was connected to this account does no longer exist, because it was bound to my internet provider (cdnet) and I swapped internet provider just recently. Therefore, sharing your account is your own responibility if anything should go wrong, you agree to that if you decide to buy / trade for the account
Old 11/03/2012, 08:36   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Pump still for sale
Old 11/03/2012, 15:03   #3

Bump still for sale