Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release/Offer] GW2 Multihack - MidnightHack by buFFy

Discussion on [Release/Offer] GW2 Multihack - MidnightHack by buFFy within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/05/2013, 05:19   #1681 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I'm banned today for autoexplore.
Old 06/05/2013, 14:07   #1682 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by samtracy View Post
I'm banned today for autoexplore.
Gratz.

Old 06/05/2013, 15:59   #1683 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Okay so I do not know what gw2 is doing with the bans but I have stayed clear of teleporting of any kind. I am using auto loot and a 35% speed boost without making it obvious. As far as I can see autoexplore and teleporting is still out of the question. Is this forever or for until gw2 gives up focusing on teleporting?
Old 06/05/2013, 16:05   #1684 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeu1991 View Post
Okay so I do not know what gw2 is doing with the bans but I have stayed clear of teleporting of any kind. I am using auto loot and a 35% speed boost without making it obvious. As far as I can see autoexplore and teleporting is still out of the question. Is this forever or for until gw2 gives up focusing on teleporting?
Why would they give up focusing on teleporting if its successful in banning people?

Also in other games like cod, when a hack gets detected for instance, a wallhack, the developer of the hack works around there hack detection (punkbuster) to release a hack that is more clever is doing what it does.

I don't know much about GW2 and there "hack" detection but from what people have said they look at your logs??? so would it be good if you could edit what is being written to the log, so for example, I write that I traveled 1000 steps, but then I edited it to say 1 step so it doesn't look like I've teleported half way across the map.

Long story short, isn't there anything that you can do to get around the methods they use to detect large distance teleporting etc.

tbh I don't really care as I quit the game before the bans as it was boring as hell.
Old 06/05/2013, 18:28   #1685 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hey guys!

Back from my 1-week-vacation on Crete ("Kreta" in German, arenīt sure about the correct english name of it). Honestly, i am a little bit puzzled. Up until the 27th i used ctt (click to teleport) and coodrinate lists daily. Not banned. But what is fact now? Last three pages people writing they are banned, others they arenīt, some people write stuff about it being their own fault or not using only what they are writing they use... i hate to ask the most hated question aboard (and Mods, please just punish me if it tips the scales too far): Am i still "safe" to use ctt and coordinate lists as long as i am not reported by players, or is the general concensus that it is now not wise to do so?

I sincerely have thinked twice about my jumpspots, walking and writing down a list of unsuspicious spots to teleport to for farming nodes beneath, to use that list with my seven other characters. This way is almost absolutely safe as long as there are no technical measures in place to stop me from doing so or players camp my jumpspots.
Old 06/05/2013, 18:47   #1686

elite*gold: 1826
Received Thanks: 6,284
Quote:
Originally Posted by RC_Nightsuit View Post
Hey guys!

Back from my 1-week-vacation on Crete ("Kreta" in German, arenīt sure about the correct english name of it). Honestly, i am a little bit puzzled. Up until the 27th i used ctt (click to teleport) and coodrinate lists daily. Not banned. But what is fact now? Last three pages people writing they are banned, others they arenīt, some people write stuff about it being their own fault or not using only what they are writing they use... i hate to ask the most hated question aboard (and Mods, please just punish me if it tips the scales too far): Am i still "safe" to use ctt and coordinate lists as long as i am not reported by players, or is the general concensus that it is now not wise to do so?

I sincerely have thinked twice about my jumpspots, walking and writing down a list of unsuspicious spots to teleport to for farming nodes beneath, to use that list with my seven other characters. This way is almost absolutely safe as long as there are no technical measures in place to stop me from doing so or players camp my jumpspots.
I honestly don't know but i'd HIGHLY APPRECIATE if you could from now on take that topic to another thread.
It's pretty annoying that you guys are discussing bans and all that kind of stuff in the Midnight thread.
If you wanna talk about it, create a new thread. Everything else is going to be reported to the moderators.
Old 06/05/2013, 18:52   #1687 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

So i am not the only one interested in a Midnight-oriented discussion thread. According to your post i guess its also in your mind and therefore okay to create one, right? I will do so right now.
Old 06/05/2013, 18:54   #1688

Quote:
Originally Posted by RC_Nightsuit View Post
So i am not the only one interested in a Midnight-oriented discussion thread. According to your post i guess its also in your mind and therefore okay to create one, right? I will do so right now.
I don't care. 99% of what is written about bans is speculation or entirely stupid.
All i want is the topic to not be discussed in this thread.
Old 06/05/2013, 19:04   #1689 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

So be it. Every bit of these discussions should go here now:
That should clean up the mess a bit.

EDIT: Btw, i also have some construcive feedback for you, buFFy!. When logging into Midnight, we get the message for an update. Thats fine so far, but after installing that update we have to log in again, which causes an error because your server doesnt get the information about my previous session being terminated by that update. It is like a timeout. Not bad or deal-braking, but a little annoying crack on Midnightīs otherwise completly perfect flat surface.
Old 06/06/2013, 02:06   #1690 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

[Midnight]Discussion-Thread
Old 06/06/2013, 06:38   #1691 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

dude, I loved the hack... I really did, but if it is getting people banned for using it, and I spent 60 dollars US on the game, not to mention the 15 Euros for Midnight, now, I cannot use my GW2.... Without buying a new game... People need to know... As I said, all I used it for was TP (teleporting)... And they Terminated my account.... I am not going to appeal my termination, I was doing wrong... I know it... I am sorry that it may cut into your pocket... But, people need to know what may get them banned...

This is my last post here...

Thanks
Me!

P.S.
Oh, I never used "AutoExplore" All I used was the teleport button....
Old 06/06/2013, 07:41   #1692 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawksonfire View Post
dude, I loved the hack... I really did, but if it is getting people banned for using it, and I spent 60 dollars US on the game, not to mention the 15 Euros for Midnight, now, I cannot use my GW2.... Without buying a new game...
Do not cheat if you are unwilling to accept the consequences. The cheat program itself is undetected, if you do things with it that throw up red flags on you at the server-side level, that is not buffy's responsibility.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/06/2013, 22:28   #1693 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

@GW2B: My english is bad so not sure if i get what You meant. After reading what you wrote i can conclude that cheat itself is undedected, especially when doing nothing or just withdraw gold from bank etc. But when you do almost everything else then you gonna be probably flagged and banned (cause of server-side dedection), but its undedected...logic.

I stoped playing gw, iam not banned and i dont care about gw/cheat (someone was wrong on the internet! i had to write!..kidding). I just dont get why people still saying that midnight is undedected ignoring some facts like many people getting banned after last ban wave by almost doing nothing.

We can even say that midnight itself is undedected but we actually dont know what make us flagged/banned. If the people saying truth about that, they started to cheat after ban wave and used only light funcionts then we cant just say "oh its undedected you were flaged 100 years a go, now its safe to cheat like in other games".

About "consequences" i guess most of us accept them. When you buy a cheat, game developer may fix it in the future and you will get banned etc; etc. But its kinda different when you actually pay for "undedected" cheat and probably most (theory) of it funcionts are dedected server-side. Its not responsibility, its just stupid. Paid cheats are usually undedected, i meant their funcionts are undedected otherwise there is no point using them (not considering reports ofc).

I dont want to offend you or buffy i just consider that people saying truth about their ban reasons. Whatever you say its server-side or not, people getting banned every day. You wanna say me that its 100% reports or old flags? Funny but they all use midnight but its undedected.

Have a nice day.
Old 06/06/2013, 23:29   #1694

I'm getting mad now. If you don't have a clear evidence that they have a server side detection then please don't hesitate to post about it. Otherwise please just shut up.

I have an evidence AGAINST it. If it was a DETECTION then you would be banned immediatly.
Therefore this hack is still undetected. Probably just some **** checking logs..
Old 06/06/2013, 23:51   #1695 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by buFFy! View Post
I'm getting mad now. If you don't have a clear evidence that they have a server side detection then please don't hesitate to post about it. Otherwise please just shut up.

I have an evidence AGAINST it. If it was a DETECTION then you would be banned immediatly.
Therefore this hack is still undetected. Probably just some **** checking logs..
Actually its not me who try to prove server-side dedection. I just pointed it and commented (2 posts above, where you clicked "thanks").

So all those new bans are cause of checking logs? Cool i will be banned soon. Cant wait to see it happen (smile). As i told before "if the people saying truth" and "theory" so i dont need to prove anything. Bans can be considered as the proofs themself (or we gonna keep saying "no no no bans, just old flags"). Whatever you say, it wont change the fact that people getting banned every day cause of using midnight. And guess people dont care what dedection gw2 use, logs or whatever. Ban is ban.

I can say that checking logs is some kind of dedection, manual but still. Its working. And even if we consider "**** checking logs" as true story then using midnight, still can drive us easy to ban (since they banning new people every day). If thats true, then there is no point using any cheat right now cause whatever you do, they will just check the logs.

Have a nice day.
Closed Thread