Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Grand Theft Auto
You last visited: Today at 11:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

GTA IV (Install Problem)

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GTA IV (Install Problem)

Hi Leute brauche mal einen Tipp von euch wie ich das behebe...

BILD:
Problem - epvpImg

Bitte um Hilfe !!!

Old   #2

elite*gold: 1091
Received Thanks: 7,174
Quote:
Originally Posted by
I believe I have found the problem. As I said earlier, the installation error happened with both Oblivion and Fallout 3, so I started delving through the Fallout 3 forums to see if anyone else had had this installation error with Fallout. Apparently, this installation error has to do with a slight hiccup that tends to happen when installing Windows 7. 7 creates an extensionless "Program" file on the hard drive that contains a few IRC files, but because of misnaming them, can't use them. This file does tend to mess with installations, though. I deleted the file, was able to install both Fallout 3 and Oblivion, and am enjoying these great games again, saved files and DLC intact. Thanks for your help. Now, off to finish Knights of the Nine and Shivering Isles!
Hier noch einmal zum nachlesen:

Probier's einfach mal. Wie alt ist deine Windows 7 CD?