Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Grand Theft Auto Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FULL PACKAGE MODDED ACCOUNT, 1000/300 BILLION GTA ONLINE $, UNLOCK ALL, RANK 450, CHA

Discussion on FULL PACKAGE MODDED ACCOUNT, 1000/300 BILLION GTA ONLINE $, UNLOCK ALL, RANK 450, CHA within the Grand Theft Auto Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
FULL PACKAGE MODDED ACCOUNT, 1000/300 BILLION GTA ONLINE $, UNLOCK ALL, RANK 450, CHA

STOCK: 2 ACCOUNTS

Includes:
1TRILLION(1000 BILLION) GTAO$(ACCOUNT2) or 300BILLION GTAO$(ACCOUNT1)
Full SociaClub version of the game.
All Unlocks (Account 1 includes all research done from Gun Running DLC)
Rank 450 on both accounts
Email is changeable on both accounts and no history of temp bans

SCREENSHOTS AND LINKS:

ACCOUNT 1

ACCOUNT 2

I can provide more proof just ask!

PRICING
I WILL ONLY USE FRIENDS AND FAMILY PAYPAL AS PAYMENT

ACCOUNT 1:
40$ for the first account. Higher price tag since it probably belonged to a developer or game tester of the game. You will have to contact me privately for me to deliver it

ACCOUNT 2:
30$
CONTACT AND QUESTIONS:
EMAIL ME AT

STEAM (Preference. Will contact back faster)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Gta 5 Pure Modded Accounts | Rank 400+ | 10 Billion | All Unlocked (Fast Reply)
08/09/2019 - Grand Theft Auto Trading - 1 Replies
Delivery Time 1 - 5 Minutes Online 24/7 High Stock Fast Reply Proof provided New Update is out now you can buy things on your own accounts also with recovery services
[Selling] Gta Online Services | Pre Modded Accounts | Lvl 300+ | 10 Billion (Fast Reply)
12/25/2017 - Grand Theft Auto Trading - 1 Replies
Sold out
[Selling] ☝ PC MODDED SERVICES | LOW RISK SERVICES | MODDED OUTFITS, RANK, MONEY, UNLOCK ALL ✌
07/14/2017 - Grand Theft Auto Trading - 0 Replies
Welcome to LV Modding services Welcome, here i will tell you something about my services, i have to packages (standard and avanced). I'll reply as soon as posible, trying to reply everyone and do the services as fast as possible. My modding services are safe, with a small chance of ban (as you know, for rockstar this is illegal, and it will always have a chance to get banned, so remember this if you purchase from me or any other modder). You need to have a Grand Theft Auto PC account (Steam...
[Selling] GTA V Modded Accounts for Sale [PS4] | 450 Rank | $1.2 Billion | Delivery in MINUTES!
07/01/2016 - Grand Theft Auto Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, if you want a GTA modded account for PS4, I've got pre made accounts to sell. They're £12 each and I only accept Paypal. If you want a customised name etc. then that'd be extra but we can discuss it! Kik: JayCartere PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION - IT WILL ANSWER A LOT OF YOUR QUESTIONS What's included: Rank 450
[Selling] GTA 5 XBOX ONE / 360 MODDED ACCOUNTS ( BILLION / RANKS / MODDED OUTFITS ......) 9$ PA
02/16/2016 - Grand Theft Auto Trading - 0 Replies
modded account with 1 months xbox live gold and money and rank of your choice for 9$ paypal the mod contains : money of your choice rank of your choice everything unlocked on the game max skills Modded K/D unlimited armor and food invisible / cop / santa / trashman / Elf / Snowman outfits unlimited ammos