Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Grand Theft Auto Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GTA V Modded Accounts for Sale [PS4] | 450 Rank | $1.2 Billion | Delivery in MINUTES!

Discussion on GTA V Modded Accounts for Sale [PS4] | 450 Rank | $1.2 Billion | Delivery in MINUTES! within the Grand Theft Auto Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GTA V Modded Accounts for Sale [PS4] | 450 Rank | $1.2 Billion | Delivery in MINUTES!

Hey guys, if you want a GTA modded account for PS4, I've got pre made accounts to sell. They're £12 each and I only accept Paypal.
If you want a customised name etc. then that'd be extra but we can discuss it!

Kik: JayCartere

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION - IT WILL ANSWER A LOT OF YOUR QUESTIONS

What's included:

Rank 450

1,200,000,000 $$$ +

Max Snacks

Max Fireworks

Max Skills

Unlock all

All Tattoos

Unlock All Weapons

Unlock All DLC Weapons

Unlock All Camos

Unlock All Hairstyles

Unlock All Exclusive T-Shirts

Unlock All DLC Clothing

Unlock All Heist Vehicles

FAQs

1. Does this work for Xbox One,PS3, PS4 or PC?

- This will work for PS3 and PS4

2. How long does this take?

- This will be a fast process. All accounts are normally sent immediately after purchase. If you haven't received your account within 24 hours, please send me a message.

3. How do I transfer the character to my PS4?

- Detailed Transfer Information Will Be Sent After Purchase

4. Can I get the mods added to my main account?

- No, I will create a new account for you to use. I will send the account details to your paypal email address after you pay.

5 - Do I have to buy a new ps plus for this account?

No, When you create the account it will ask you if you want to make your ps4 your main ps4, select yes and it will use the same ps plus as the main account on your ps4

6 - Will the account be banned?

There's always a chance that it will be banned but none of the accounts I've sold have been banned and my account hasn't been banned after months either so I highly doubt the account will be banned.

I'm usually available from around 8:30 am BST until 10pm BST. Most orders will be sent within 10 minutes, but please allow up to 4 hours before you contact me as I may be busy but I'll send everything over as soon as I can.

Thank you!

Tags
gta 5 account, gta cash, gta modded account, gta ps4 mods