Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase
You last visited: Today at 03:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Here's a question:How do you started playing GC?

Discussion on Here's a question:How do you started playing GC? within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 10/16/2010, 10:19   #31

elite*gold: 0
when i have the first script edit...^_^...i dont use MLE..ahahaha
Old 10/16/2010, 11:17   #32

elite*gold: 0
I started playing when Jin came out. Geez, i guess i was too late.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Help! Just started playing this again
07/07/2010 - Silkroad Online - 10 Replies
So i bought a lvl 95 nuker (with no gear) and when i quit the cap was lvl 90 and SoSun was the besttt. Now... i have no idea where the hell to buy gear! I cant find anyone selling items even close to my level anymore. I had to buy shop items for lvl 80's as a lvl 95 with a lvl 72 weapon =|. And... i dont know where to go to fight mobs my level! Can someone help give me some basic insight X_X
how noob were you When you started playing sro?
12/04/2009 - Silkroad Online - 118 Replies
anyways before i used bots i got to level 49 twice i delvled by murdering to get SP and i had the mastery limit 300/300 xD my char was named ViXeNGTi and itt was a hybrid str glaive, yeah i had no scheme i just added some to str and some to int xD no ne was helping me i discovered sro by my self
[ksro] Questions, started playing already, but i am so lost..
11/26/2009 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Okay, so I'm an experienced isro player, and I started playing ksro the other day and I'm just lost at some of the things, maybe some regulars can explain it to me? mkay. 1. Why is there so many Polish people? Seems like there's more Polish then Korean. 2. Why do people want to plvl lvl 1's but not let them raise any masteries, I get into a pt, and theres lvl 65 plvln' at huns, he tells me to come, and to go -9 lvl(meaning 9 gap), and i was like uhm okay, but I got there, im lvl 1, and...
Started playing 20x, need english speaking ppl from here!
04/03/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
hi so im having trouble finding engish speaking people and therefore no chinese people are allowing me in their pt because i cant speak chinese lol. would be nice to see some english people ingame from here. and we can be friends and pt together or mabe even join your english speaking guild! im a lv 24 segita atm.. had a 97 bagi in original 2moons and 78 and 70 hunter and seg. hope to see you guys in 20x! (please dont post questions here) Leave your ingame name :) mine is ArrowInTheAss. ...