You last visited: Today at 00:46
Advertisement
[Requests Only]Signature Request Thread
Discussion on [Requests Only]Signature Request Thread within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.
07/28/2010, 17:56
#31
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 3,059
Received Thanks: 549
@jaja- ok thanks! so... in that case...
siggy:
name: branj13
theme: natsu dragneel, erza scarlet, lucy heartfillia, grey fullbuster, and happy of fairy tail
specifics: please put a awesome text on it that says : "The Strongest Team in Fairy Tail" and do not re-use the fairy tail team pic in my siggy T_T
primary pic:
name: branj13
theme: minato, musubi, kusano, matsu, tsukuimi, kazehana, homura from "sekirei"
I know this may look irritatingly tiring, but I'm willing to wait for it anytime, just take your time in making my request, THANK YOU!!
07/29/2010, 17:14
#32
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 4,224
Received Thanks: 1,331
Quote:
Originally Posted by
branj13
OMG! happy is sooooo cute! I love it! thanks you guys!
---added---
I'll wait for the primary then.... do you guys also have a club badge like in the GCHC supporter badge like this?
I plan on inputting your bagde in my siggy to honor your works ^_^v
LOL my userbar maker LOST T_T xD but i will not follow your request in your avatar.. and.. i will make your avatar
familiar w/ your sig so it will be "TERNO
'"
and heres your avatar
07/30/2010, 07:08
#33
elite*gold: 5
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,292
Received Thanks: 1,942
#Double posting.
07/30/2010, 07:19
#34
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 2,868
Received Thanks: 2,641
Quote:
Originally Posted by
jaja251
i want in that format ok!!!
hmmm and write there the ff.
Grand Chase Elite Guard jaja251
Press thanks if i helped..
Can't think of anything..
07/30/2010, 14:53
#35
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 4,224
Received Thanks: 1,331
Quote:
Originally Posted by
ZeroTypeX23
Can't think of anything..
hmm kinda good
D but i want the style of my request but thanks 4 that
07/31/2010, 04:03
#36
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 2,868
Received Thanks: 2,641
Quote:
Originally Posted by
jaja251
hmm kinda good
D but i want the style of my request but thanks 4 that
Well I guess you need to read the front page again Signatures only, And I think that's not a signature.
08/01/2010, 03:51
#37
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 735
Received Thanks: 633
Quote:
Originally Posted by
KillerMoD
sry if i dont fit with the post requirement but...
im active (almost everyday on e*pvpers*)
soo... my request:
Name: Killer_MoD
Render: Mari (gunslinger)
Sorry as stated in the first post, you have to have 50+ posts.
I would like to request
Theme: Warhammer
Name: dlwhdrlf
08/01/2010, 13:44
#38
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 65
Received Thanks: 25
Zerotype.. can u remember me.. last year^^
can u make me..
Death the kid of soul eater thnx..
08/02/2010, 07:03
#39
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 2,868
Received Thanks: 2,641
Quote:
Originally Posted by
dlwhdrlf
Sorry as stated in the first post, you have to have 50+ posts.
I would like to request
Theme: Warhammer
Name: dlwhdrlf
Here ya go..
Sorry if the BG doesn't fit the render I Don't know what's the best for that render, Haven't played warhammer..
08/02/2010, 08:09
#40
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 735
Received Thanks: 633
Quote:
Originally Posted by
ZeroTypeX23
Here ya go..
Sorry if the BG doesn't fit the render I Don't know what's the best for that render, Haven't played warhammer..
luv ya
i see ur animating! keep it up
(did you use photoshop to animate?)
08/02/2010, 11:13
#41
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 2,868
Received Thanks: 2,641
Quote:
Originally Posted by
dlwhdrlf
luv ya
i see ur animating! keep it up
(did you use photoshop to animate?)
Yep.. I used Photoshop xDD
08/02/2010, 11:33
#42
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 197
Received Thanks: 19
Wew, where's mine? My post is in page 2, I guess??
08/02/2010, 12:10
#43
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 65
Received Thanks: 25
my post in page 4 my forgotten friend!
08/02/2010, 15:21
#44
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 3,059
Received Thanks: 549
do you guys use photoshop cs3?
08/02/2010, 17:57
#45
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 735
Received Thanks: 633
Quote:
Originally Posted by
branj13
do you guys use photoshop cs3?
I use CS4 gonna move to CS5.
@zero
can you do the cole.the.infamous's request?
Similar Threads
Signature Requests
11/02/2009 - General Art - 3 Replies
My first post sooo not sure if I got this in the right spot xD
Request a signature, Link me a pic (or sudjest from a show/game)
And I'll get back to you with it as soon as I can [=
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:49 .