Seriously, not to rain on you parade but,
This isn't relating anything to Grand Chase (I mean the title has a "[Grand Chase]" name on it)
but the request is getting way too off.
It would be better if the Signatures requested are Grand chase Characters.
Well other's are requesting for, bleach, naruto, etc etc... LOL
It has a connection with Grand Chase,
In e*pvp artists section only 5 or 10 knows grand chase,
They made this thread so members can request for grand chase signatures.
Haysss... For the 4th time... I'll try this one.... Tired of waiting everyday and getting excited and I get was still nothing.... Ok here's my request... :
Name:TheVen
Render:Sieghart in Rage Mode (Can be Prime Knight or Gladiator)
He's my new favorite...
Signature Requests 11/02/2009 - General Art - 3 Replies My first post sooo not sure if I got this in the right spot xD
Request a signature, Link me a pic (or sudjest from a show/game)
And I'll get back to you with it as soon as I can [=