Maybe a virus or something? (Highly doubt it tho)
I would use system restore to the last point that everything was working correctly.
Or
As Zero stated, just restart it.
Maybe your graphics card can't handle gc while closing.
to resolve this, my best possible tip is try updating your graphics driver card or maybe go window mode and close it.
first off what model is your computer, what year is it, how fast is your computers processing speed, how good is your computer at handling breaking points.......let me know XD and i can help you, for the most part.
Can't click the programs listed in Start>All Programs 09/02/2009 - Technical Support - 2 Replies Hi guys,
i have a problem with my PC, sorry I can't understand german language so i'll write my concern in english.
Ok, here's my problem, After I have run Online games (e.g. Rohan, Luna), I can't click anymore the listed applications/programs in All Programs menu (Start>All Programs). However if I didn't start any of those Online games, I don't encounter that kind of problems.
Any solutions for this kind of problem?
I have already tried, reformatting my PC, but still the problem...
closing gg. 08/08/2009 - 9Dragons - 0 Replies well, i cant figure out how to exit GG.
i play us9d.
the game froze, so i closed it via task manager.
when i try to relaunch game it says this: GG is already runnin, try rebooting
1st - then: cant complete triplex core.
my prob is, i cant reboot my comp, so i wanted to know if there was a way to crash GG so i can relaunch the game w/o a reboot.
tyvm, :handsdown:
Bot/SRO Closing 04/19/2007 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies Hi, I am running iSroBot 1.54+SM 1.94 and I will leave my bot on over night and it will close within an hour, i was watching tv and hadnt touched my bot for around 1 hour and it just closed, SRO just closed and nothing said error could someone help me with this
Edit: It seems to close only when im going to town (either when i die or use return scroll) but I have checked a few times and the box that says Disconnect when in town is NOT checked, Please help thanks!