Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase
You last visited: Today at 15:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Request] Moderators please read this..

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,638
[Request] Moderators please read this..

I know I break a rule here I reqeusted.. But this is really important can you find this guy named amosroy11 He totally ****** me off! I want to kick him in the but Find all of he's posts he's really acting like a moderator look at he's name and then under that it says that he make hacks? But no try to look at all of he's post he always says that the hack I made was made by him? How?? How can I leech hes post when hes not even posting it on public Darn it..!! It's you're choice if you will Ban him or not.. Thank you..

Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/10/2009, 11:07   #2

yeah, that's the trait of some famous leechers in GZP

Old 11/10/2009, 11:30   #3

I guess he's jealous .. He dont know how to make a hack even though he said " i can make my own hack " nah... He just want to be famous.. A Scoundrel Rascal .. xD He acted like he knows everything tahahahaha!! Pity on him ...
Old 11/10/2009, 11:33   #4

Paki alis na rin yung PVP related hacks off the forums, for greater justice! D:<

We don't need them anyway.

Old 11/10/2009, 12:10   #5

+1 shiraki02
Old 11/10/2009, 14:59   #6

YOUR DREAM IS TO BECOME A MODERATOR? AND YOU DONT EVEN READ THE RULES? *SHRUG* WOW THATS A GREAT MOd. ANYWAY IM REQUESTING CLOSURE TO PREVENT FURTHER NON-SENSE WHY? READ MY SIGNATURE THERES YOUR ANSWER..
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/11/2009, 02:05   #7

OoooOoOOooH~ nice sig I guess
->genisis
Old 11/11/2009, 02:13   #8

wel i guess i c genesis in all threads nd almost reporting everyone hu dosnt follow rules..
Old 11/11/2009, 02:19   #9

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 1,942
Quote:
Originally Posted by bogs2543 View Post
wel i guess i c genesis in all threads nd almost reporting everyone hu dosnt follow rules..
pfft.!i agree. i kinda notice it though. (i hope it was against the rules to act like a mod)
Old 11/11/2009, 05:37   #10

maybe he wanted to become one *pointing to gen...*

and please resize your siggy before moderator see it, it can cause you infraction
Old 11/11/2009, 05:45   #11

thats for the GZP and GCPH HMMM we will use to Banned on his CHARACTER! and HERE! RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :/
Old 11/11/2009, 12:16   #12

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 6,054
wrong section +1 warning

moved to gc main section

closed.

Closed Thread

« I Think Its A Bug | help me plz i need script ko plz for usa »