Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase
You last visited: Today at 16:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ASK] Address Partusay's HEAD

Discussion on [ASK] Address Partusay's HEAD within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
[ASK] Address Partusay's HEAD

Those who know the address to be scanned to kill Partusay's head,

please post here...

my character almost killed here, doesn't get the address

im too sorry, d ko talaga ma gets..

anyone????

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Tips] Para sa PARTUSAY'S RUBY..
09/01/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 6 Replies
1st. gawa ka ng rum na pangalan ay Partusay's Ruby.. 2nd. Iclear mo ung nasa baba [start - right - up - down - right - right - LEFT at tapos rush mo na... 3rd. tapos 70% GAGANA UN
[HOW] to kill partusay's head
07/27/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 10 Replies
im quite surprised kung bakit ndi mapatay ng elitepvpers ung partusay's head.. sa totoo lang una kong nalaman kung pano pero ndi ko alam na ndi nyo alam patayin.. to kill him: 1. kill feet first 2. then hands 3. then head. usually 3 hits ung head dont know why, im using it and its working.. i can provide screenies if you want.
[Pic TuT] BG head(Bogus Head) bug, wearing but not wearing it... :D
05/24/2009 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 8 Replies
ok i saw a video on youtube doing this bug, GC brazil i think.. credits to him/her... here's a picture of my lire not wearing anything: http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o207/mecero/Gr andChase20090522_174751.jpg here's what u do, choose the character u want to BUG with and choose a BG head you want to use, in my example, i have chosen my lire and the arme BG head. Wear the chosen BG head to the chosen character:...
[HELP] Finding Gm address & AoE address on CABAL
10/23/2008 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
How can i find Gm address and Aoe Address on CABAL ? im using CE please help me. TNX! :bandit: