Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 13:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Pic TuT] BG head(Bogus Head) bug, wearing but not wearing it... :D

Discussion on [Pic TuT] BG head(Bogus Head) bug, wearing but not wearing it... :D within the Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking [Pic TuT] BG head(Bogus Head) bug, wearing but not wearing it... :D

ok i saw a video on youtube doing this bug, GC brazil i think.. credits to him/her...

here's a picture of my lire not wearing anything:

here's what u do, choose the character u want to BUG with and choose a BG head you want to use, in my example, i have chosen my lire and the arme BG head. Wear the chosen BG head to the chosen character:

after wearing, go to another character and delete the BG head that the chosen character is wearing, in my example i worn the arme BG head so that's what I'm going to delete:

after deleting the chosen BG head, go back to the chosen character and check it out, it's wearing the BG head but not actually wearing it...

VOILA!! that's how u do the BG head Bug!

i did this bug a long time ago(April 2009) and decided to share it just now........
Old 05/23/2009, 10:21   #2

nice tol bat naka taklob din yung wargloves?
Old 05/23/2009, 10:32   #3

this is good, but as you see.. there is no stats. its just the head is still there but there is no stats.
Old 05/23/2009, 10:36   #4

this is my cousin's acct., dinelete q kc agad ung BG head after receiving it and i am RESPECTING his characters status, nung nakuha q ung BG head, my inventory had reach it's maximum capacity, eh bibili aq ng sain'ts black armor set for my lass and gems
Old 05/23/2009, 16:00   #5

uala nmn tol d n ngana yan
Old 05/24/2009, 07:31   #6

useless, i tried it,

after you exit the equip, itll be back to normal -.-
Old 05/24/2009, 08:13   #7

april pa nga ginawa eh
xD
Old 05/24/2009, 10:48   #8