Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase
You last visited: Today at 18:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

upon reading....

Discussion on upon reading.... within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
upon reading....

upon reading this forum.
i noticed that majority
is blaming the cheater
for being patch

well guys i want you
to under stand that
game guard will always be updated
every two or three weeks...

even if no one will use uce or cheat
it will be still updating...

if you want to know the schedule of game guard update time line
ask google
Old 06/28/2009, 10:33   #2

thats what I am telling every1 at the next door forum
Old 06/28/2009, 10:59   #3

@bannedmember
i dont think if u know what happend last month...cuz it seems that ur one of newbies here in this forum...last month...mle 1312..i dont know if what version is that...in a matter of days its already detected...bcuz lots of leecherz are keep on posting the new MLE...it was detected but the GG didnt update...so what do you think?is it the gg or the newbies or should we say "abusers" fault?

sori for bad english...my major is math not english )
Old 06/28/2009, 11:12   #4

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by nice2be1 View Post
@bannedmember
i dont think if u know what happend last month...cuz it seems that ur one of newbies here in this forum...last month...mle 1312..i dont know if what version is that...in a matter of days its already detected...bcuz lots of leecherz are keep on posting the new MLE...it was detected but the GG didnt update...so what do you think?is it the gg or the newbies or should we say "abusers" fault?

sori for bad english...my major is math not english )

ryt u have a point..
its somehow d abusers fault y GG updated in just less than a week i think that tym..

but f people wont abuse the cheats that much maybe it wel update for 2-3weeks or better a month.. ryt!!!!

hehahooo!...
Old 06/28/2009, 11:37   #5

Teh best way is let us cooperate with each other..

magtulungan nlng po..wag n po magsisihan..pre-preho lng nmn poh tyu nkikinabang ryt?
Old 06/28/2009, 15:59   #6

@iSatan
how would you say that people here is cooperating with us none-abusers?cuz i dont think they are...they keep on telling they are not using it in pvp...but what?..we cant stop abusers unless we dont have to post the new engine or new settings...in that way we can lessen the leecherz and abuserz..
Old 06/28/2009, 17:16   #7

you can't just blame anyone... there's no exact interval on when will the gg will update... they CAN update gg to when they want... if they want it the next day, they CAN!!! so... blaming others isn't a good idea after all... JUST DON'T BLAME... we ALL benefit! leechers or pros or newbie or abusers or whatever you wanna call yourself...
Old 06/29/2009, 08:48   #8

wew... i agree.. ^^ we all benefit and sometimes at some point of our lives, we cant just sit and play GC if we know we have a working UCE. of course, u will use it.. it HOW are u going to use it.. leechers will always be leechers.. and abusers... and users.. whatever... we USE it..

for now, if there are people here that has a working uce.. good for them.. some of us are just waiting for new MLE, that will be released im pretty much sure by Mod Chi... ^^

motto: kill all red.. weeee
Old 06/29/2009, 09:19   #9

The best option is for everyone to make his\her own Cheat Engine, if that happens GG's programmers will have a hard time finding the CE's signature and thereby making it very difficult/impossible to patch their **** anti-hack/anti-cheat/rootkit application. Of corse if that happens, they'll be forced to write a new anti-hack program that's more intrusive than a virus/trojan/rootkit/spyware we've ever seen.
Old 06/29/2009, 10:22   #10

This thread is becoming a " War Thread " ^.^
Old 06/29/2009, 16:03   #11

I disagree with you Arthas, other people can't accept the fact that because they used the CE's extremely frequent and in public, the game developers were forced to take action and update their anti-hack rootkit app to block your CEs, wolfreon said on another thread that the new version of GameMon.des blocks too many useful apps, hence the version rollback, which also means that they programmed the GameMon.des to block CEs by identifying their running behavior.

Another thing to add is that most post here are opinion oriented, we were trying to formulate a plan of action wherein everyone benefits but the CE wouldn't be abused as much.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/29/2009, 16:45   #12

@chobibo

i strongly agree with you on this.. ^^
Old 06/29/2009, 16:55   #13

alright dont get me wrong

i want to say that i dont need any thing
in this site... except the fact that
i need to study some hacking systems,
to understand how the logic going through
i dont play any games for now...
guys i dont want to offend you
sorry... i also dont want to have some
misunderstanding to any of you.

bare with me cause my be i can be the
one who can develop your hack engines
i just study them for now
by decoding them...

thanks
Old 06/29/2009, 18:01   #14

Unhappy tila nasaktan ako dito :eek:

"...sori for bad english...my major is math not english..."

biro ba to? excuse/sadyang palusot?

arayyy,.,. (T-T)
Old 06/30/2009, 02:06   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by memchii View Post
"...sori for bad english...my major is math not english..."

biro ba to? excuse/sadyang palusot?

arayyy,.,. (T-T)
whew...want some piece of me?lol....i think even you are one of the leecherz...
do u know how to set ur engine so it will not be detected?...i dont think so...

hail abusers: