Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase
You last visited: Today at 18:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need a piece of Advice, badly. :(

Discussion on Need a piece of Advice, badly. :( within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy Need a piece of Advice, badly. :(

Oh-kay, about the new Gacha Set in GCPH which is the Nutcracker set, I'm actually planning on completing it. And my target level for it is Level 80 that requires 5 scrolls. It is more challenging than level 70 because of the number of scrolls needed. That's why I posted this thread to look for help or an advice on how to lessen my expenditures in completing it. I hope you could help me out because what you'll share here will benefit the others too. Sooo... I'll thank anyone who'll reply to this post in advance... THANK YOU SO MUCH! Mwuah! :*
Old 12/16/2011, 07:05   #2

elite*gold: 222
Received Thanks: 7,399
Its gonna cost a bomb.
Trust me, btw check out these threads.

it might help you.

Thread closed
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
need ur help badly
07/19/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 6 Replies
im playing the 10x pserver, hmm every time after 10 mints or something like its quit the game and back desktop with out any error just close the window bytheway im using the wallhack and second can any one please upload the 20x server patch the server that only the register is working
Need ur help badly!!
01/18/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
Well, i have googled 2 hours and couldnt find any program which can open the 2moons PAK file (located in \Acclaim\2Moons\Data). If you find any program (please TEST it, i had 30 programs, but none worked) share with me. wMaxLevel ,160 wMinLevelToLoseExp ,0 byStatPointPerLevel ,20 wDropMaxDistance ,150 fItemRatio ,0.5 fSTRDamageRatio ,1.0 fDEXDamageRatio ,0.4
i badly need sv
03/24/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 7 Replies
i got my 111 tro hacked and delted and i wanna start anew and i really dont wanna lvl myself bak up and i was wondering if anyone could give me SV a working one coz when i run agentking.exe all it says is logging... over and over and i put the ip into the host thing and tried that date thing but i cant get it working if anyone could help me it would be much appreciated
NEED HELP!!!!!!!! BADLY
12/13/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 16 Replies
CAN ANY1 TELL ME HOW TO GET CO TO WORK...MY SHIT HAS BEEN DOWN FOR A DAY NOW....FUCKING UNDER MAINTAINACE ERROR.....I SYSTEM RESTORED AND DOWNLOADED CO OVER & OVER N I GET THE SAME FUCKING ERROR.PLS SUM1 TELL ME HOW THE FUCK I CAN GET BACK ON