Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

i badly need sv

Discussion on i badly need sv within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i got my 111 tro hacked and delted and i wanna start anew and i really dont wanna lvl myself bak up and i was wondering if anyone could give me SV a working one coz when i run agentking.exe all it says is logging... over and over and i put the ip into the host thing and tried that date thing but i cant get it working if anyone could help me it would be much appreciated
Old 03/23/2007, 22:10   #2

if you really want it you would take lets say about 10 minutes and follow one of the many guides and crack it yourself....its not that hard and you wont seem like a total leecher on these forums...and you gain no sympathy points for saying you got hacked...i did too and you dont see me posting about it

also this is the wrong section for question...this is or POSTING bots excluding cracked SV not asking for them
Old 03/23/2007, 22:12   #3

SV still working? I see on forum some poeple can't get it to work anymore
Old 03/23/2007, 22:14   #4

yes it works i cracked it again yesterday and used it for about 7 hours
Old 03/23/2007, 22:17   #5

of course it is working just stupid ppl are saying its not working
Old 03/23/2007, 22:28   #6

its working fiiiiiine , if DM dont award u with SV when u reply at the topic , dont start asking for it , k?
Old 03/23/2007, 22:34   #7

It works if you aren't worried about all the trojans and viruses in it. And for those of us who don't want trojans, and dont know how to make a standalone (because no one yet has been nice enough to share how), it doesn't work. So maybe smart people are saying it doesn't work?
Old 03/24/2007, 01:58   #8

Received Thanks: 1,960
This section for release of CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools.
Post questions in CO2 Main Discussions / Questions next time.

Please read our posting rules about "" and "", thanks.
Moving topics from "guide / exploit" forums to main forums wastes so much time, so please support us in posting your questions / ideas / theorys (all non-release stuff) in the correct forum. The same rules applies for [prefixes], only use them for releases. Ignoring this rule will result in a warning or ban.

#CLOSE
Closed Thread