Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase > Grand Chase Philippines
You last visited: Today at 08:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

1 hit detected,sept. 29 @ 11:45 am,wla n b ung new script frm sir brian nd craymel?

Discussion on 1 hit detected,sept. 29 @ 11:45 am,wla n b ung new script frm sir brian nd craymel? within the Grand Chase Philippines forum part of the Grand Chase category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
1 hit detected,sept. 29 @ 11:45 am,wla n b ung new script frm sir brian nd craymel?

1 hit detected,sept. 28 @ 11:45 am,wla n b ung new script frm sir brian nd craymel?

shutdown GC ko kc n detect n ung 1 hit gling kina sir brian at sir craymel ung my yellow line n mki2ta s dungeo... give me info guys...

e2 ung mga windows ko n bukas...facebook, youtube, and petsociety news.com
bka kc ng shutdown GC ko dhil d2 s windows n to...give me info guys

ty

sori guys 28 pla
Old 09/28/2009, 06:04   #2

elite*gold: 0
Natry mo na ba ung Open GCPatcher then copy paste script.kom?
Old 09/28/2009, 06:09   #3

September 29?

Anyway, In my opinion, it's nearly impossible for GC to detect the effect of the edited files since they are originally part of GC's main files so, unless GC has a program that periodically scans every line of their files to make sure you didn't change anything, it's improbable, though not impossible, that you would get detected. Unless of course you abuse them like there's no tomorrow.

But I'm pretty sure you, an experienced hacker and senior member, don't abuse them.

It's near impossible for them to get detected if GC hasn't patched their client against our files. One of the programs or web pages you opened might have had the properties of an engine, that's why GC branded it as a hacking program.

I hope someday, somebody can find the cause of these errors.
Old 09/28/2009, 06:10   #4

sir banzoed...my original script.KOm n ko n nka reserved eh bka detct n ung 1 hit ni sri craymel at brian blak ko nmn iblik ung 1 hit n gnwa lng nmn ni sir craymel o kya ky sir 4 jax...
Old 09/28/2009, 06:15   #5

Still works perfectly fine for me..

Using either GCpatcher or bypass GCpatcher..

Maybe try to put on the patcher again, close it after it was patched then paste the two .kom files and try to play it.. Be sure use your dummy account first.. ^^
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/28/2009, 06:18   #6

ok sir banzored....ni rekta ko na ung main account ko n gnamit ko...oonga di n detect ulit anu kya prob nun...banned kung banned...heheh
Old 09/28/2009, 06:19   #7

requesting for close thread....
Old 09/28/2009, 06:19   #8

There's a chance that you will get detected.. Maybe tsamba na nadetect ka.. Just like past days na nadedetect ka.. ^^